• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

So hey, you guys wanna laugh?

Michigan is 3-7 in their last 10 games, beat Indiana (who scored 47 pts in the loss), NW in 3 OT's (after a miracle last-second FG to send it to OT in the first place) and AppSt.

MOTHER FUCKING GO BLUE

Talon

We're more like the Braves really. Lot of opportunities and nothing to show for it. And I'm a Braves fan. Mets is USCe.
UGA had nothing close to the Braves dominant run in the 90s.

You guys always think you have your shit together - oh, look, it's the Davids! It's a senior-laden team led by DJ Shockley. Knowshon Moreno's a Heisman candidate - and then fail.

You're the Mets because you guys act like you punch in Bama's, Florida's or even LSU's weight class, when nobody takes you seriously.

You guys always think you have your shit together - oh, look, it's the Davids! It's a senior-laden team led by DJ Shockley. Knowshon Moreno's a Heisman candidate - and then fail.

You're the Mets because you guys act like you punch in Bama's, Florida's or even LSU's weight class, when nobody takes you seriously.
Damn. Haha

Talon

Man, Bud Foster grayed a bit. :|

Shame he never looked at other opportunities, but I guess VT and him are tied at the hip.

andycapps

Braves were only dominant in the NL and have little to show for it other than division penants. You're missing my point. We've won the SEC and our division quite a few times. You're reaching with the Mets comparison.

Talon

Braves were only dominant in the NL and have little to show for it other than division penants. You're missing my point. We've won the SEC and our division quite a few times. You're reaching with the Mets comparison.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Prepare yourself for the disappointment when the SEC's yours for the taking this season. Of course, it'll probably be the one year Richt wins it and then proceeds to get blown out by Michigan State or something equally hilarious.

andycapps

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Prepare yourself for the disappointment when the SEC's yours for the taking this season. Of course, it'll probably be the one year Richt wins it and then proceeds to get blown out by Michigan State or something equally hilarious.
Yeah okay.

Time to start drinking I see.

gg Va. Tech.

KWdC2Fb.jpg

Top Bottom