• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 3: The playoffs really did make the regular season pointless.

Hello there fellow B1G basement dweller! I don't know if Illinois is on your schedule this year, but if we are we will do our best to get you one win closer to a bowl game of your choosing!

Hello! Unfortunately we used to be yearly rivals but you were shipped off to the other division so we do not play this season. Instead we get to play exciting opponents such as Maryland and Rutgers! Which knowing Indiana, we will definitely lose at least one of those games. We will finish 5-7 and safely out of bowl consideration.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I wish we got to see more of Lane during these games. It is like the camera folks are purposely avoiding showing him.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I wish we got to see more of Lane during these games. It is like the camera folks are purposely avoiding showing him.
I know. I need half-minute confirmation that he's still on the field and not up in the booth.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
How is Cooper always wide open?

I laugh at the SECRant when they don't believe Coopers the best WR in the conference. Putting up numbers with Sims at QB, who has a 15-20 yard limit on throws.

So Shifty, so technical with his route running. Such wow.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god, here we go again. I hope for my liver's sake we find a way to beat mighty Portland State.

Balphon

Somehow every time I watch a Georgia game I manage to forget that their fight song is to the tune of the Battle Hymn of the Republic, and I get really confused when the band starts playing it.

Talon

Somehow every time I watch a Georgia game I manage to forget that their fight song is to the tune of the Battle Hymn of the Republic, and I get really confused when the band starts playing it.
Don't you mean "John Brown's Body?"

And then that Man United song comes on, and it's triple the "wat?"

Velcro Fly

Purdue may suck but they will play ND tough. I would love nothing more than for them to win tonight even if they don't win again the rest of the season. I bleed Old Gold and Black because I went there. So many of my friends like ND because they are good. It makes me sick.

Dsyndrome

Purdue may suck but they will play ND tough. I would love nothing more than for them to win tonight even if they don't win again the rest of the season. I bleed Old Gold and Black because I went there. So many of my friends like ND because they are good. It makes me sick.

I hope your hopes are dashed, I went to ND. People liking ND shouldn't make you sick. And I hate your drum. :)

Top Bottom