• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 3: The playoffs really did make the regular season pointless.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Q: how do you get a UGA grad off your porch.
A: Pay for the Pizza.

Just kidding. Even pizza delivery services have minimum academic standards these days.

Q: What did the GT grad say to the naked woman?
A: "Im gonna save you to my hard drive"

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
This NASCAR preempting the Bama game is bullshit. "Watch the game on ESPN Goaline or on ESPN3!" (1) I don't fucking get ESPN Goaline. (2) ESPN3 is showing the fucking NASCAR race when you click on the Bama game.

cdyhybrid

I'm not sure who Eastern is, but I'm going to agree.

This is what happens when your athletic director isn't being held accountable to anyone! (for the record our current guy seems ok. The last one was at UI for 20 years and completely destroyed the football program)
Eastern Washington. They put up 475 passing yards and 7 passing TDs on us last week.

Talon

This NASCAR preempting the Bama game is bullshit. "Watch the game on ESPN Goaline or on ESPN3!" (1) I don't fucking get ESPN Goaline. (2) ESPN3 is showing the fucking NASCAR race when you click on the Bama game.
Did that "Tony Stewart hit a guy with his car" thing ever get resolved?

I'm watching it on ESPN3. There was 2 listings though one for ESPN2 which went to NASCAR and another for espn3 that worked for me

Enron

Banned
Maybe one day we will be as awesome as your redneck white trash fan base. Are you guys going to trash South Carolina's campus today instead of trashing your own like you usually do?

At least those rednecks show up for the games.

I thought Georgia Southern was at home today.

Did that "Tony Stewart hit a guy with his car" thing ever get resolved?
Looking like it'll end with a civil suit (not filed yet, don't think the DA has acted yet) and him writing a check to the dude's family.

Which, as much as that sounds like america.gif, is probably the right way for it to end, given how screwed up the situation was.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
The OBC sure loves playing Georgia.

:p as a Carolina fan Georgia is always one of my favorite games, even before the OBC. It's a good little divisional rivalry (although obviously not like UGA - FLA)

impirius

This is the offense I've been waiting to see. This might be the most talented group of WR and TE we've had.

Now the defense just needs to avoid getting head butted by Gurley

Enron

Banned
This is just the same shit as last year.

all the awesome running backs in the world don't mean shit when your defense is garbage.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I thought we'd miss Jela Duncan this year, but Shaun Wilson is telling me nope

3rd TD today, video game mode activated. 237 yards on 11 carries. I mean KU is technically a power 5 team.

ag-my001

Iowa's coach calls a timeout just before a missed kick. Will it bite him in the butt?

Yes!

And there goes a lost pick em point.

Top Bottom