• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 3: The playoffs really did make the regular season pointless.

As a Texas Tech fan, I'm completely embarrassed that our team apparently went into this season thinking it was going to be played under co-ed flag football rules, so they didn't practice tackling at at.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I guess having had three straight games that all felt like losses it's only appropriate that one of them actually was.

ag-my001

I have just suffered brain damage, and now I must share the cause. My fiancee is an English teacher, and one of her AP Literature students wrote that the poem "Charge of the Light Brigade" was about "those brave soldiers and how they chose to die rather than live."

o_O

BxclW9zCEAAPTsN.png:large

All this week I read stuff about Gurley being unstoppable, but I feel like he's done very little in this game.

Edit: And of course he busts a big run as I type this.

inm8num2

Hey now, Rutgers has the conference's only win vs. a Power 5 team.

I was kidding with my earlier comment in case it wasn't clear - it would be very silly for anyone to "blame" Rutgers and MD.

Just trying to inject some lightness into yet another brutal day for the B1G. I wish I could see the look on Jim Delany's face right now.

Glad my alma mater could help drive the Big Ten's reputation further into the ground by losing to Bowling Green. Not that anyone cares about Indiana football. We have been to ONE bowl game in freaking TWENTY-ONE YEARS. I don't ask much. No aspirations of going to Pasadena or going to a bowl game that matters. Just give me the Poulan-Weedeater Marco's Pizza Beef O' Brady's whatever bowl here and there. Just......yeah.

*sigh*

AntoneM

so... if NDSU beats Northern Iowa, does that make them the best team in Iowa by way of the Threeballz Relativity Theory of College Football?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Sims is failing. 95% of the success is Cooper.
Failing is pretty harsh. My only complaint against him tonight is how slow he is calling the plays. Part of that is splitting reps with Coker, though, and Coker was certainly no better at this last week.

mre

Stupid. Stupid. STUPID.

Though it looks like it hit a So. Miss player's hand.

Glad my alma mater could help drive the Big Ten's reputation further into the ground by losing to Bowling Green. Not that anyone cares about Indiana football. We have been to ONE bowl game in freaking TWENTY-ONE YEARS. I don't ask much. No aspirations of going to Pasadena or going to a bowl game that matters. Just give me the Poulan-Weedeater Marco's Pizza Beef O' Brady's whatever bowl here and there. Just......yeah.

*sigh*
Hello there fellow B1G basement dweller! I don't know if Illinois is on your schedule this year, but if we are we will do our best to get you one win closer to a bowl game of your choosing!

mre

Regardless of who the fucking coordinator is, we never take advantage of the last minute or so of each half. That fucking drives me insane.

Top Bottom