• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 3: The playoffs really did make the regular season pointless.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Worley has improved more then I could have ever even dreamed of after last year.

O-line is still horrible though.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
That was running it up just a bit.

Also: Alex Morris led a TD drive. Coker only led us to a FG. Another QB controversy?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Cougs needed this. So much more fun to watch when the offense is working.

lush

You couldn't see his left leg to be fair. I don't have a problem with that one. A holding call would be nice though.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Why is it so hard to get a bumbling slug of an AD fired? All I want is a halfway-competent AD, is that too much to ask for?
You could hope for a child rape scandal. That seems pretty good at getting rid of ADs.

Skiesofwonder

You couldn't see his left leg to be fair. I don't have a problem with that one. A holding call would be nice though.

There was no doubt that he lost control before his knee hit, and I didn't see any video evidence that showed he regained control before Tennessee got the ball out of the pile.

Skiesofwonder

Worley is consistently getting less then 4 seconds in the pocket, he can't even set his feet before someone is in his face.

Top Bottom