• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 3: The playoffs really did make the regular season pointless.

Meier

Great move by the Kentucky WR. Jesse Palmer is an idiot -- air under the ball is NOT a good thing. This dude is absolutely going to throw another pick -- the Gators have way too much speed in their secondary.

AntoneM

You all need Cox Cable. For $8 extra a month I get all the ESPN channels, big ten network, SEC network, all the Fox sport channels, the CBS Sport network, and most importantly, Pac 12 network.

Enfinit

The Bright House source for WatchESPN is having "technical difficulties," and I'm not around a TV... Anyone have any other way to stream the Gata game?

EDIT: Got it.

ag-my001

I don't have any worries about the outcome of the A&M- Rice game, but I am interested in how the defense compares to last year's game. We're doing better with the run defense, still giving up too much, but not as many big runs.

Not happy about the DB that just bit on a double move and gave up a wide open touchdown pass.

The Bright House source for WatchESPN is having "technical difficulties," and I'm not around a TV... Anyone have any other way to stream the game?

I'm a Bright House tech, and I think something wasn't updated, either for Bright House or ESPN, but the SEC Network won't work on it.

I tried watching it today, but with no luck.

Meier

This Kentucky QB is driving me crazy. His WR is torching the DB and he is leaving him out to dry. Insane grab on that third down conversion.

impirius

Guys

I just realized

I think those Geico motorcycle commercials play One Headlight because that's how many headlights motorcycles have

cdyhybrid

apparently no adjustments by USC at the half. we're about to get Sarked.

7jzlIJ7.jpg

Top Bottom