• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 3: The playoffs really did make the regular season pointless.

Velcro Fly

thinking about buying NCAA 14. I love the college football games but haven't played any in a few years since my 360 shit out =/

jjasper

Yeah, the fatigue will set in on D. Still looked better than the Oregon games, ugh. Kind of underwhelmed in this one tbh. But I guess we have progressed a bit on D.

Outside of the offensive line every position is better than last year. Hopefully the offensive line develops over the year.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
No matter how good our skill players look, or how decent our defense looks, with this O-line we will be lucky to win 6 games.

andycapps

Fuck. We deserved to lose, didn't give it to Gurley on first and goal from the 4, missed two field goals, and our D played like shit. Oh well, long season ahead and anything can happen. Last two times we lost to USCe we won the division so who knows. This D has a lot of growing up to do before that happens.

And God damnit Bobo, give it to #3 when its first and goal.

ag-my001

The referee for the A&M game just did an Andy Griffith impersonation. And somehow, having twelve men on defense means a field goal doesn't count.

MrJames

Kentucky is going to score with a minute or two left leaving Driskel to Driskel. It's the only streak Muschamp hasn't fucked up yet.

ag-my001

And on the re-kick, we get a block, followed by a TD return negated by the bench coming on the field. Surprisingly candid coach interview heading to the locker.

Kusagari

We'll probably pull this out but I have no faith in this season. Ended up looking just like last years team when somebody better than Eastern Michigan showed up.

Driskel is a turd. They should seriously just put Harris in.

Top Bottom