• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 3: The playoffs really did make the regular season pointless.

B.K.

This Hurd guy will be pretty good, if he doesn't get hurt. Imagine what he could do with a good team and good coaches.

Schlookum

Neo Member
We'll probably pull this out but I have no faith in this season. Ended up looking just like last years team when somebody better than Eastern Michigan showed up.

Driskel is a turd. They should seriously just put Harris in.

If you all want Muschamp gone there's no better way than to let Kentucky win. It worked with Dooley.

Chumly

What the fuck did that nebraksa guy do. He batted the ball from the 5 out of the end zone? What the fuck was he thinking? Listening on the radio. I wish I saw this bizarre play. I'd imagine not many safeties were caused that way.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
What the fuck did that nebraksa guy do. He batted the ball from the 5 out of the end zone? What the fuck was he thinking? Listening on the radio. I wish I saw this bizarre play. I'd imagine not many safeties were caused that way.

It was fucking weird. It was a weird fake play where the QB pouch punted it and it was gonna get snagged by Fresno on the goal line anyways, but he just hit to the back of the end zone. I don't think Santos knew he couldn't do that; the some of the refs didn't initially either.

Branduil

This is inexcusable. If Dan Guerrero had a shred of human morality he would fire Mora and then resign on the spot. Human filth, all of them.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Jessie Palmer: "KENTUCKY IS GOING TO SEND THE HOUSE."

Kentucky has 2 players standing in the end zone.

Top Bottom