• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Longest 1st quarter ever, and I wonder if it was because of CBS commercials.

Wait, Sims has 260 in the 1st quarter!?!

bachikarn

Driskel really is the worst part of our team. Muschamp isn’t the problem, at least I’m starting to think.

Really, Muschamp's biggest issue has been the horrible QB recruiting. It's baffling we haven't gotten anyone that could actually take the job from him. Our current freshmen are good, but it's tough to throw them in now.

jakncoke

Banned
I dunno man. Vandy barely beat UMass.

The same vandy that lost to tempy by 30? and even though ole miss dont suck 38 pt loss

I know Penn St isnt good, but mother fuck I was hoping for this game to at least be not close. of course its still the 1st quarter so I could end looking like Enron. But ayyyoo

Kusagari

I was at the Alabama game where Brantley got injured and Driskel came in to shit the bed completely.

I blame myself for unleashing Driskel on the world.

Draxal

The same vandy that lost to tempy by 30? and even though ole miss dont suck 38 pt loss

I know Penn St isnt good, but mother fuck I was hoping for this game to at least be not close. of course its still the 1st quarter so I could end looking like Enron. But ayyyoo

Honestly your team is decent but has no depth and I thought franklin is coaching scared right now.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
It is worth it to Florida to be so risky with their fumble recoveries. They need to score on the fumble returns.

Kusagari

This is the worst fucking play calling.

All they're doing is having Driskel pass deep and he can't hit shit. If he's going to pass make it short.

I honestly can't believe how long it takes Driskell to throw a ball. That last Florida possession he was ALREADY looking towards the open guy from the very start and still could not deliver a ball like 9 yards. We're the only team that can make a quick throw take a fucking year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom