• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
For a single game? He's already #3 in career receiving yards with like 800 to go to be 1.

Defensive pass interference....
Yeah, im looking at the 2012 record book though. So it could be outdated some what.

RECEIVING YARDS
GAME
221 Julio Jones at Tennessee (12 catches)........................................ Oct. 23, 2010
217 David Palmer at Vanderbilt (8 catches).................................. Sept. 11, 1993
199 Julio Jones vs. Auburn (10 catches).............................................Nov. 26, 2010
187 David Bailey vs. Auburn (9 catches)...........................................Nov. 29, 1969
185 DJ Hall vs. Tennessee (13 catches)............................................... Oct. 20, 2007
173 Toderick Malone vs. Georgia (8 catches).....................................Oct. 1, 1994
171 David Palmer vs. Mississippi State (8 catches)......................Nov. 13, 1993
159 Dennis Homan vs. Florida State (6 catches).......................... Sept. 23, 1967
158 Ken MacAfee vs. Villanova (6 catches)....................................... Oct. 12, 1951
158 Siran Stacy vs. Tennessee (9 catches)........................................ Oct. 21, 1989

Woooot Go Penn St

bachikarn

I honestly can't believe how long it takes Driskell to throw a ball. That last Florida possession he was ALREADY looking towards the open guy from the very start and still could not deliver a ball like 9 yards. We're the only team that can make a quick throw take a fucking year.

Not this game, but normally Driskel is super accurate if the WR is standing still. If he has to throw with anticipation, he is horrible. I have no idea why. Probably because he can only throw lasers. It's why his long ball is bad. Basically, he has to wait for the WR to be open to throw it, which is why it takes him forever.

ag-my001

What's the rule for tv showing the marching bands at halftime? Is it a rights issue? I figure that would be an easy way for the SEC Network to fill 90 minute block each week.

Draconian

What's the rule for tv showing the marching bands at halftime? Is it a rights issue? I figure that would be an easy way for the SEC Network to fill 90 minute block each week.

I don't know, but I'd definitely enjoy it more than watching highlights that I've already seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom