• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how historically bad the Hoosiers are, any time a team loses to them they should do my avatar till the next game they play

No worries. I've been following IU football for nearly 30 years. We will find a way to lose. Great attitude, I know. Hey there was that time in 1987 that we beat both Michigan and Ohio State in the same season! Kind of like Haley's Comet I guess.

I am sitting at Mountaineer Field preparing to hear Oklahoma's band play their fight song for 4 hours straight, regardless of whether the play that just happened was good or bad for the Sooners.

Draconian

I am sitting at Mountaineer Field preparing to hear Oklahoma's band play their fight song for 4 hours straight, regardless of whether the play that just happened was good or bad for the Sooners.

Haha I know that feel bro.

I sat in the middle of the Tennessee section when they played at Bama in 2005. I never want to hear Rocky Top again.

pxleyes

Banned
Losing Bama is one thing, but if we don’t beat Tennessee then Muschamp is truly done. I like our lineup minus QB. There is a future here.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
We'll probably barely beat the Vols and them lose every other game besides Vandy and Eastern Kentucky.

Don't worry, I'm sure Driskel will finally be benched with the open week coming up, and then one of your young QBs will have his coming out party in Knoxville. I know this story oh to well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom