• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxleyes

Banned
What in the world RT @SECbooger: jameis winston got dressed & then was told by Jimbo to go get undressed WOW WOW #Seminoles

bachikarn

It's unreal how bad our defense was. I understand why our offense still sucks balls (Driskel, poor offensive recruiting, new system), but we recruited some elite players and it's year 4 in the system. Horrible.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
South Carolina trying to let Vandy hang around.

I swear dawgs fans are pissed they blew it at cockville last weekend.

Ryan McGee ‏@ESPNMcGee 5m
The SEC East.

ByA5ZoCCQAADAIU.jpg

Ryan McGee ‏@ESPNMcGee 3m
Found it too RT @joeovies ACC Coastal tho

ByA6TIjIIAEhYyQ.jpg:large

Duke, you got this.

ByA4w_JCEAE_e0k.jpg

B1G > SEC!

Coleman for Heisman!

Amazing win, Tevin Coleman is easily one of the best backs i've seen in college fball this yr.

With as meh as the B1G, IU is capable of getting to 6 wins which would be huge for Kevin Wilson.

I just hope games don't come down to Aaron Del Grosso, he is shaky from what I've seen so far this year.

Enfinit

Apparently (and I don't know how reliable this is), but friends at the game texted me that Jameis was on the field warming up in full pads and uniform, then Jimbo told him to GTFO and he came back out how he looks now.

Fuck Jameis.

pxleyes

Banned
Apparently (and I don't know how reliable this is), but friends at the game texted me that Jameis was on the field warming up in full pads and uniform, then Jimbo told him to GTFO and he came back out how he looks now.

Fuck Jameis.
That's what ESPN is saying. What a douchebag.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Fuck Jameis.

winston.0.gif

Yeah, Jimbo wishes he had went with another QB a couple years ago. Dat sigh

squicken

backup RBs really inferior to Keith Ford. feels weird this is a defensive struggle given recent contests

e: are you kidding me? how do they not down that?

Meier

Fuck Jameis.

He was definitely dressed out and was taking snaps from the 3rd string Center apparently. Really weird situation.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Lol at the FSU handler on the left. Had to blink 20 times in a 8 second clip. I imagine he heard some crazy shit.

Meier

Put that on the coaches. Winston probably didn't know what was expected of him. He suited up, not a big deal.

I am reading Warchant and a few people said Jimbo took responsibility. Wasn't watching at the time to be able to weigh in on why they thought they saw him say it was his fault though. I assume there was a view of that incident above or another one where you could actually see him speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom