• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even know what is happening right now! Go Cougs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing terrible defense at the moment. Olomu is getting burned badly and they can't get pressure on Halliday.
When was the last time Oregon had a good defense? I swear all they do is put underweight TE's out there who can't tackle. I want them to succeed for once dammit.

andycapps

It is funny watching Clemson barely able to take a lead with Jameis not being in there. You know that if he were in there they'd be up by at least a couple TD's. I'm glad that Swinney didn't realize that Watson was good when they played UGA.

When was the last time Oregon had a good defense? I swear all they do is put underweight TE's out there who can't tackle. I want them to succeed for once dammit.

2nd half against Michigan St was pretty darn impressive.

I agree overall their offense is their best defense but there is no running game at the moment. Wazzu looking like Bama atm.

2nd half against Michigan St was pretty darn impressive.

I agree overall their offense is their best defense but there is no running game at the moment. Wazzu looking like Bama atm.
Playing up for sure. I'm just sick of Oregon fucking themselves out at the end of the year every year. I want a good West coast team that isn't USC.

Edit: I know USC is bad now, but I meant in the last ten years or so. Stanford can shove a football up its ass.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ByBoR1zIQAA3dF8.jpg

This almost made me choke on leftover pizza.

Chris R

Wazzu doing well so far :D

Also, kinda feel sorry for whoever drafts Winston, he might play well but after his speech after the bowl game last year I've been doubting his ability to perform at the next level.

Also, TERRIBLE name to give a kid for the commercial, surprised Coke hasn't changed it.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
The B1G actually had a great day today. I think Michigan was the only loss

I agree, I said it a few pages back, but:

Upsets over Missouri, Pitt, Navy, and Syracuse.

Plus wins against Miami, and a slue of scrubs.

Only one loss of Michigan against a tough, undefeated Utah team on the road. I would say that is a pretty damn good day for the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom