• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Baby Mariota?

Our player had him wrapped up for a sack waiting for a whistle instead of driving him to the ground. Looked like he was scared of getting a roughing the passer flag. Mariota instead threw it down field to avoid the sack. It was well short of the LOS but the refs didn't call grounding.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Amari Cooper is insanely good, but Rashad has done it for 4 years now.

nah, that doesn't work, unless Coop misses the rest of the year. His Freshman season's as good as Rashad's best, and his injury plagued season was better than either of Rashad's 1st 2 seasons.

Coop's last 6 games: 58 catches for 954 yards and 6 TD's. (on a 15 game season, that's 145 for 2385 and 15 TD 's :p)

While looking that up, Clempsoning 101 is happening on ABC.

methane47

Classic Jimbo, not playing to win, but playing not to lose.

CLASSIC Jumbo, 2000s bobby
Don't be surprised is bobby walks on the field and has the def play Prevent cover 4 D

I have to say... This is both the absolute worst and most exciting game I've seen in some time

Our player had him wrapped up for a sack waiting for a whistle instead of driving him to the ground. Looked like he was scared of getting a roughing the passer flag. Mariota instead threw it down field to avoid the sack. It was well short of the LOS but the refs didn't call grounding.

sounds like
hwdUDeI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom