• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

This is what the rest of my life is going to be like. Thankfully I've taken such bad care of myself it won't be long.

star.jpeg

(Favorited)

So half of his big wins are in meaningless games.

loooool

Well, the big knock on Dabo/Clemson is the lack of success versus HBC/South Carolina. They really do need to start winning some of those.

That said, I like Dabo. He's clearly doing a better job than other recent Clemson coaches, so be careful what you ask for.

Well, the big knock on Dabo/Clemson is the lack of success versus HBC/South Carolina. They really do need to start winning some of those.

That said, I like Dabo. He's clearly doing a better job than other recent Clemson coaches, so be careful what you ask for.

I'd rather have an awful coach or a good coach. No one wants a guy who's doing just good enough to keep his job. No one's ever happy and you're kind of just stuck in your situation. At least with a shit coach, we can fire him and move on.

Draconian

Hey I'm not a Clemson fan. I'm just tired of him being mentioned as one of the better coaches, when frankly, I don't think that he is.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I'd rather have an awful coach or a good coach. No one wants a guy who's doing just good enough to keep his job. No one's ever happy and you're kind of just stuck in your situation. At least with a shit coach, we can fire him and move on.

You would not rather have an awful coach, get out of here with that.

Do you think Chad morris could do a good job?

The ACC championship is prestigious and a great honor. A truly humbling experience for anyone who wins it.

I was going to whip out a no name bowl that you can compare it to, but I just found out that there is a bowl in the Bahamas.

The contracts are for the MAC and the AAC, but is there some way that the Longhorns can get in on that instead? I would prefer that to the Heart of Dallas Bowl.

Meier

Mark May just struggled to not burst out laughing when Lou Holtz started talking and predicted Notre Dame would win over FSU.

You would not rather have an awful coach, get out of here with that.

Do you think Chad morris could do a good job?

I think you missed my point. You can fire a bad coach. You can't fire a guy who wins 9-10 games a season but never does anything meaningful.

I don't know if Chad could do a good job. We have a lot of issues in S&C as well as Special Teams Coaching that won't be remedied because Dabo won't fire his friends. I have no idea if Chad puts up with that shit or not so we may have the same problem regardless.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
If we can limit the big plays we have a serious shot at this game. Oregon's o-line looks REALLY bad right now. Did not expect this game to be tied at half. Oregon's defense has been on the field a lot. Hope they get tired!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I know ESPN dislikes to do back to back weeks covering the same team for Gameday especially when it's not SECville.

Yet I don't see how the FSU matchup isn't the ABC game of the week again next Saturday.

Talon

I know ESPN dislikes to do back to back weeks covering the same team for Gameday especially when it's not SECville.

Yet I don't see how the FSU matchup isn't the ABC game of the week again next Saturday.
There is no way FSU NC State is the game of the week next week.

Jarnet87

NC state is always a thorn in our sides. Last two teams we lost to are gata and NC state.

Yeah aside from last year there is always one or two ACC team that gives us trouble. NC State, Wake Forest,Clemson have beaten us over the years.

We were lucky to come out of this game with a W. Hopefully Jameis has his head on straight for the rest of the season (some rumors popping up he may get kicked off the team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom