• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 7: Katy Perry, Football Goddess. Everyone else, Cougin It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

smh Mike Stoops might one day realize he should coach up the players during the week so he doesn't have to throw so many tantrums on Saturdays

So Nate Sudfeld gets knocked out and our backup QB can't throw for crap. Coleman has 144 yards rushing on 9 carries in the first half but with no legit passing threat anymore, this won't end well. *sigh*

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Duke is lucky that Boone is only 50% shitty today but I will trade TDs for FGs all dey err dey.

It won't last, we always fuck it up vs GT.

Enfinit

Very classy move by the sideline reporter not to mention any of Jameis' legal troubles to Jimbo during his halftime interview. Jimbo literally turned back, shook the dude's hand, and said "thank you."

I dunno way, but that really impressed me.

RELAYER

Banned
Just walked through the student union at OU on my way to the library.
The main lounge had the game on all the TVs with about 30 people watching, who all looked miserable.

It's amazing how one lucky game can change the perception of an entire program. Unbelievable that any expert though this OU team was going to be good this year.

Well, they are a good team, just not as good as people initially thought.

This is why I love the RRS though: no matter how bad or good one team is, the other can always win.

thefro

So Nate Sudfeld gets knocked out and our backup QB can't throw for crap. Coleman has 144 yards rushing on 9 carries in the first half but with no legit passing threat anymore, this won't end well. *sigh*

Yeah, if Wynn would have caught that easy TD pass this would be close to a tie game even after that completely putrid start. Offense was starting to roll

I wonder if Wilson will burn Zander Diamont's R/S or stick with Covington?

squicken

OU is getting out gained by over 200 yards but yeah luck is the reason they won't win today.

haha that's fair. I just mean that if this ends up a 4 point game, those little things are part of the mov. not the main reason a team loses or wins.

Ganhyun

Mizzou lame on all fronts.

Their D is starting to come around on us.

Also, if they stop making mistakes this game will get close quickly as they are getting good plays on slants and quick perimeter outs on us as our D seems to be trying to keep the deep passes off the table.

Kacar

Their D is starting to come around on us.

Also, if they stop making mistakes this game will get close quickly as they are getting good plays on slants and quick perimeter outs on us as our D seems to be trying to keep the deep passes off the table.
Its better for their D this half. But Matty is just being stupid right now, that last pick....

Ganhyun

Its better for their D this half. But Matty is just being stupid right now, that last pick....

He wanted another out of the pocket big gain and got greedy. I'll take it as it gets our D off the field and hopefully lets our offense put a drive together to try and extend that lead.

ag-my001

How is it possible to stare down a receiver and have him still be wide open for a touchdown? It's the Texas defense, granted, but still.

This is literally half time of the Miami game when they introduced the hall of fame inductees...

BzrxwqSIcAAz_Y0.jpg

andycapps

Todd who?

Really proud of this Georgia team. Did not expect them to come out with a statement win after this week on the road. This is vintage Mark Richt and this may be one of the best wins he's had. Not because of the opponent, just because of the domination after losing the player that was the team's identity.

KingGondo

Banned
In beautiful Lawrence, Kansas to watch my Pokes take on the Jayhawks.

Perfect day for college football. Early October, low 60s and sunny with no wind.

Mass St. made me wish I had gone to school here.

Ganhyun

Todd who?

Really proud of this Georgia team. Did not expect them to come out with a statement win after this week on the road. This is vintage Mark Richt and this may be one of the best wins he's had. Not because of the opponent, just because of the domination after losing the player that was the team's identity.

Proud of Mason for stepping up too. Also, Chubbs showing he can be the number 1 back is nice too.

Sotha_Sil

Just turned on Red River and checked the stats. What a bizarre game. Texas has to be pleased with the defense, if nothing else.

jerd

Just a painful game from Mizzou. Mauk has all the tools to be successful but just spooks too easy. I expected a rocky Sophomore season, but that he'd still be the QB of the future for Mizzou but he definitely seems to be behind where I'd want him to be. I really don't blame the defense for having such a bad game. They played fine in the first quarter but there is only so much you can do when your offense is giving up that kind of field position and going three and out every possession.

clav

I'll just say something is off with the scheduling that a lot of B1G teams get breaks and then play Northwestern afterwards.

gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom