• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 7: Katy Perry, Football Goddess. Everyone else, Cougin It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhriad

Georgia @ Missouri by 4
West Virginia @ Texas Tech by 7
Northwestern @ Minnesota by 7
Duke @ Georgia Tech by 4
Auburn @ Mississippi State by 10
TCU @ Baylor by 4
Oregon @ UCLA by 4
Washington @ California by 4
Penn State @ Michigan by 4
LSU @ Florida by 4
Ole Miss @ Texas A&M by 7
USC @ Arizona by 7

GAF Pick'em Week 7 Games

Georgia by 4
Texas Tech by 9
Northwestern by 10
Duke by 5
Mississippi State by 6
Baylor by 21
UCLA by 9
Washington by 7
Penn State by 9
LSU by 14
Texas A&M by 14
Arizona by 17

Enron

Banned
Gurley ain't coming back.

Reportedly said goodbye to teammates yesterday.

11Alive's UGA Insider Radi Nabulsi said that teammates reported that Gurley told them on Thursday, "It's been nice playing with you." Nabulsi stressed that no context was given as to what was being said when that statement was made.

Draconian

Georgia @ Missouri by 7
Northwestern @ Minnesota by 4
Duke @ Georgia Tech by 3
Auburn @ Mississippi State by 3
TCU @ Baylor by 11
Oregon @ UCLA by 3
Penn State @ Michigan by 7
LSU @ Florida by 3
USC @ Arizona by 4

MrJames

GAF Pick'em Week 7 Games

Georgia @ Missouri by 6
Duke @ Georgia Tech by 7
Auburn @[ Mississippi State by 8
TCU @ Baylor by 7
Oregon @ UCLA by 11
Penn State @ Michigan by 10
LSU @ Florida by 5
Ole Miss @ Texas A&M by 6
USC @ Arizona by 7

Jhriad

The news of who the attorney was has me feeling a lot better. Same guy that represented Cam and JFF. If he's coming around for this,

If there's any reason to feel good it's having your star player in the same group as the class acts that are JFF and Cam Newton. I think there will be a collective sigh of relief when Gurley, Winston, and every other football player is free of the fetters of the rulebook. These guys play Football, why should they be held to the same standards as other student athletes?

pxleyes

Banned
Georgia @ Missouri by 4
West Virginia @ Texas Tech by 4
Duke @ Georgia Tech by 10
Auburn @ Mississippi State by 4
TCU @ Baylor by 10
Oregon @ UCLA by 10
LSU @ Florida by 7
USC @ Arizona by 7

Yeah man, we totally got away with...................? Oh yeah, Cam Newton's dad was offered money by MSU. Yeah, how did Auburn get away with that?

We weren't accused of anything on the level of what FSU is being accused of.

Way to shift the discussion away from a topic that's actually relevant at the moment.

Don't be so salty, Auburn fan!

investigation.gif

CLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGA
HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LISTEN TO THIS.

CLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGA
HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LISTEN TO THIS.

It really is annoying. I think they might hold the title of "Most Idiotic Place to Play."

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Georgia @ Missouri by 4
West Virginia @ Texas Tech by 4
Duke @ Georgia Tech by 10
Auburn @ Mississippi State by 4
TCU @ Baylor by 10
Oregon @ UCLA by 10
LSU @ Florida by 7
USC @ Arizona by 7
Shit. Forget to do this. I'll go with this minus pxls homer Gata pick.

squicken

haven't been less interested in OU/UT in awhile. goal for the Sooners was to make the CFB playoff and that is pretty much gone now. either beat a bad Texas team for a meaningless victory or choke and lose. little upside to the game for OU

If only Swoopes was fast..

One of my pet peeves when it comes to player evaluation is when a QB is labeled as "deceptively fast" in the speed category. To me, you're either fast, or you're not. Swoopes was someone evaluaters labeled as deceptively fast. I don't see "deceptive speed" with him or any QB that isn't fast

cashman

Banned
It's amazing how one lucky game can change the perception of an entire program. Unbelievable that any expert though this OU team was going to be good this year.

squicken

It's amazing how one lucky game can change the perception of an entire program. Unbelievable that any expert though this OU team was going to be good this year.

eh I am hardly the optimistic type but I really like the team. Just Knight is so erratic as a passer that the offense will come and go

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
On our best RB, yeah, sure coincidence

He lead with his shoulder.

Same dumb shit in the NFL. If they lead with their shoulder but it looks bad or helmets touch omg throw him out and fine him.

It's total bullshit and the exact opposite of what has been taught for 100 years in football at all levels.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
He lead with his shoulder.

Same dumb shit in the NFL. If they lead with their shoulder but it looks bad or helmets touch omg throw him out and fine him.

It's total bullshit and the exact opposite of what has been taught for 100 years in football at all levels.

The hit was definitely helmet to helmet.

I will concede the targeting rule is usually bullshit, and even here, I doubt he meant to hurt or injure Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom