• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 8: Biased Pollsters Prevent America from Experiencing Game of the Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

My fellow Gators fans, any word on who starts at QB today? I can't find it anywhere online. I assume it's that bum Driskel. PEACE.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
...and a long punt return negated by a block in the back. Wonderful.

Jesus Christ these penalties are getting old.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Why have they started announcing the number of personal fouls a player has when they throw a personal foul flag? Is there some new rule that has to do with a player getting multiples?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Why have they started announcing the number of personal fouls a player has when they throw a personal foul flag? Is there some new rule that has to do with a player getting multiples?

No it has to do with side bets the refs have with each other. Best if you just ignore that.

Wasn't able to watch the UCF/Tulane game today, but I heard it was a shitshow. I'll take it.

4-2 on the season. Homecoming next week vs. 4-2 Temple.

And lol Baylor again.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
These FSSW announcers are so bad.

"He's averaging over 9 yards per carry. It almost makes you think they should get the ball to him more often." I've lost track of how many names they've mispronounced.

::edit::
Woof, got lucky on that dropped INT.

pxleyes

Banned
Oh Baylor
ArBowgO.jpg

Maybe a bit more calculated, but the middle of the line is still poor. No forward push on a bad DLine isnt great

I'm just glad we're actually moving the ball and scoring. I'm watching the stream online and the quality is kinda bad right now so I can't really tell what's actually happening. Completely missed that last defensive drive cause I refreshed the stream and apparently I was 2-3 minutes behind.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Every time I hear Country Roads, I think of Whisper of the Heart. One of my all time faves. <3

http://vimeo.com/55839305

I know there was a (small) movement to get a "John Denver's Guitar" type trophy to play the TTU-WVU game for, since Country Roads is the official state song of West Virginia and John Denver himself was a student at Tech. I guess nothing ever came of it.

Baylor can't. Okie State has a chance as does Kansas State.

Baylor's ooc killed them, OSU and KSU played FSU and Auburn.

TCU has a chance too. Their only loss so far was @ Baylor ( and Baylor hasn't lost at home in like 2 years ). And TCU crushed Minnesota who's only loss so far was to TCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom