• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 9: Humble Pie, Driskel, 280,000 defrees, Driskel, riots, and more Driskel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacar

I miss making fun of Worley :(

I played basketball against Dobbs in the rec center one day, he is goofy looking.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm not getting my hopes up, but holy shit!

Dobbs looks legit.

Oh I agree, he has talent. What I meant to say was that Peterman/Dobbs playing good or bad today wasn't going to change the fact that Worley was done for the season. We are now working towards next season and beyond.

impirius

This is a fun game, but it kinda just makes me wonder what this season could have been like if Carolina had any defense whatsoever

Subitai

Unfortunately, that Pick 6 is all the points Penn State will get tonight.

Edit: Fun fact, Zettel does a lot of MMA in the off season.

Skiesofwonder

Dobbs adds a new layer to our offense and I think we are a better team for sure with him at the helm, but I still am not convinced of his accuracy and pass reading skills. He has missed many easy throws this game and every completion of his so far has been to his first read. If that WR isn't open then he tucks it and runs.

It should be interesting to see how he handles Mizz, Kentucky, and Vanderbilt when they have a full week to prepare for him and him only.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Wee, so the TE and top 2 WR's are dinged up
Good thing we have a deep WR corp...
Code:
Amari Cooper	8	210	26.3	2	80
DeAndrew White	4	59	14.8	0	18
T.J. Yeldon	1	3	3.0	0	3
Team	13	272	20.9	2	80
Oh, wait. Fuck.

Skiesofwonder

Jesus refs, at least act like you exist. Could the hold on the sack be anymore blatant? RT had a handful of jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom