• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 9: Humble Pie, Driskel, 280,000 defrees, Driskel, riots, and more Driskel

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Jesus refs, at least act like you exist. Could the hold on the sack be anymore blatant? RT had a handful of jersey.
I don't think so. I think he tried to hold, but he whiffed so damn bad he couldn't even fucking do that.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I don't think so. I think he tried to hold, but he whiffed so damn bad he couldn't even fucking do that.

The Tennessee player almost came to a stop so I think the RT got the jersey but he let go pretty quickly.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
The Tennessee player almost came to a stop so I think the RT got the jersey but he let go pretty quickly.
Maybe your TV froze for a second, because I think it's physically impossible for one of these to hold:

wV3GvrG.jpg

Meier

What a fucking tackle by that LSU player on the 3rd down. Looked like a first down for sure but that was a massive stop. Can't believe he stopped him.

Meier

Wow. What a drop.

LSU just have that fourth down to him. He only needed ten. That coverage was as if they needed 30 or 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom