• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 9: Humble Pie, Driskel, 280,000 defrees, Driskel, riots, and more Driskel

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD.

Thank you lords Joey and JT.

Sad to see some of my fellow buckeye fans had doubts...I always knew we had this...then again, I was drinking, so that might explain that.

We're still in contention. Cherish it.

Subitai

Yeah, would have been nice if they pulled it out, but the oline was bound to fail sometime if they kept trying to pass protect.

Just a reminder, Michigan and NW didn't let Penn State take things to overtime.

andycapps

You have the advantage of playing everyone else in the SEC East.

LSU had 400 yards and 10 points. It shouldn't have been a close game.
Eh, we only play two games a year against the west so it's not our fault that everyone else in the east sucks. Doesn't mean we aren't a good team. We put up a lot on Arkansas, who almost beat Bama the week before. We'll see how we do against Auburn but they look very beatable. Really, everyone in the SEC does right now.

bpfd

Yeah, would have been nice if they pulled it out, but the oline was bound to fail sometime if they kept trying to pass protect.

They save their best for us. Except when its a blowout.

So obviously Michigan and Northwestern are better than Ohio State. Because that's how football works.

Obviously.

BzW3F3wCcAAxD_O.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom