• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 9: Humble Pie, Driskel, 280,000 defrees, Driskel, riots, and more Driskel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrod38

BzW3F3wCcAAxD_O.jpg
Not my problem.

Subitai

Guys, I'm just saying the template for taking advantage of PSU's plays and personnel were out there to be taken advantage of even before Donovan went out. Had Urbz done that, this game would have been an even more historic beatdown than last year. I don't know what they were thinking running at the strength of the defense when a true freshmen safety playing his first game was there to be abused in the passing game.

I've seen so many poorly officiated college football games that I didn't think I could still be shocked by bad officiating, but Jesus Christ, what a fucking godawful rotten piece of shit garbage shit shit shit officiating job by that OSU/PSU ref crew.

Get a new career you dumbfucks.

UTAH!

These refs suck. That was clearly an incomplete pass and not a fumble. Then the strip ball that they decide should be whistled dead.... Trying to hand the game to USC.

george_us

I tend to be forgiving when a guy bangs up his knee mid-game.

This one's mostly on Herman, IMO.
Eh disagree. Going conservative got us a 17 point lead. Opening it up resulted in a bad pick six and another bad int that gave PSU a short field.

Edit: Plus the o-line was dogshit in pass pro all night.

Cyan, tell me why your people rushed the field after beating Ole Miss.

I was rooting for LSU to expose them, but come on, it's Ole Miss. You don't rush the field after beating the perennial doormat, even if they're having a better year.

Have you seen our team this year? No way did we think we were gonna win this game. Plus it's Saturday and they are all drunk. It's what they do.

What's a college foosball.

I didn't watch much today... caught a series or two of Virginia/UNC, watched Clemson not go full Clempson against Syracuse, and then the last bit of the LSU/Ole Miss game.

I guess Ole Miss is out of the top 4, though they can get back in by winning out. SECW will not have 3 in the playoff (could have happened), but they can still get 2, might settle for 1. 0 is still unthinkable for now.

Give me

1. Miss State
2. Florida State
3. Alabama
4. Notre Dame

Not saying that's the best 4, it's just the 4 I think will be in playoff if they started today. Sorry, Highlighter U and Sparty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom