• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chains of Promathia delayed due to Ivan, maybe others

Belfast

Some reports are coming in that Chains of Promathia has been delayed a day or two for most stores, especially the chains like EB/Gamestop. Some have even said they may not get it until Friday. Some lucky stores will still be getting it tomorrow (or maybe even tonight), but many will have to wait. EB's distribution center has cited damage or complications relating to Hurricane Ivan, which means they can't ship things as fast as they normally would. This includes people who ordered online, like myself.

Strangely enough, EBGames.com still lists the PS2 version as shipping today, but the PC version as shipping on the 22nd.

So, this may also affect other shipments for games being shipped out today, as well. I have three ordered myself:

Katamari - still Waiting on Product

CoP - Open status, but not shipped

DDR Extreme - Open, but seems to be ready to go, as I can no longer cancel the order.

You might want to check these things if you have anything ordered in-store or online this week.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
God hates Katamari Damacy. Gamers cry

wariodog.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sucks for you guys. Gamestop has already shipped my Katamari. :D

Should be here on Thursday. Maybe even tomorrow if I'm really lucky.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Ivan? is that code word for "Since we launched promatia, our servers have been utterly fucking hammered and we can't keep up.... Mummy, please help!!!"?

Top Bottom