• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Challenge: Which games does this review belong to?

NanaMiku

4892212395.png

Indie game but not really famous. The first game was quite famous

lol, was it that easy? yeah man, it's MGR. :messenger_ok:
Hahahaha, I just remembered the watermelon demo

FeralEcho

Dragon's Dogma 2? I remember that one getting a lot of hate on release for all the DLC.
What dlc lol it has like 5 dlcs of a single item you can pay to get earlier than you can get in the game anyway,that's it.

The amount of misionformation regarding that game is unreal.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
What dlc lol it has like 5 dlcs of a single item you can pay to get earlier than you can get in the game anyway,that's it.

The amount of misionformation regarding that game is unreal.
It has 21 items labeled as DLC. Talking about misinformation lol.

And yeah, I know they are all worth jack shit, but that doesn't change the fact that they are there, and that the game got a lot of bad mouth because of it.

Last edited:

FeralEcho

And yeah, I know they are all worth jack shit, but that doesn't change the fact that they are there, and that the game got a lot of bad mouth because of it.
Meanwhile RE4 Remake with the same style of dlcs

I counted 27 dlcs THE HORROR
the grudge horror GIF

Funny how no one talked about RE4 Remake being a microtransaction nightmare when it's the exact same thing as DD2...or how no one talked about DMC4SE or DMC5 or RE2 Remake...

Shows what a bunch of morons gamers are.A bunch of sheep who follow whatever the hivemind says.

PanzerCute

To be fair, Capcom has been doing that for more than a decade for almost every of their games.

Top Bottom