• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Chicken Little Tom Ridge"...owned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

You guys can LOL at me all you want, I care about my country and where it is headed. I'm not making that post as a liberal, I'm making it as someone who is deeply concerned for not only our safety, but the integrity of our country overall when it comes to just about anything. John Kerry does not seem like he's 100% dedicated to everything he says, but Bush is SO BAD that it doesn't even MATTER to me anymore.

I don't think anyone realizes how much we fucked up our nation's security because of Bush and his stupid, stupid actions. We might be safe NOW, we may have stopped threats active recently, but ones being plotted for the future, you could most likely be assured that those would have never been plotted had Bush not been such a fool. Bush pissed off and inspired a whole lot of terrorists to kill us even more.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
" but ones being plotted for the future, you could most likely be assured that those would have never been plotted had Bush not been such a fool."

I'm thinking you're a fool for writing what you just wrote.The Cole bombing,the first World Trade Center attack, and 9/11 was plotted out before Bush was in office and no matter what President is in office they will continue to try to hit us hard.Bush magically not being in office wont stop them from plotting out new attacks and trying to hit us.They didnt just start hating us cause Bush is President.It's amazing that you could think if Bush wasnt President they wouldnt plot out attacks against us....wait as soon as Kerry is in,the bad guys will go away forever.

Diablos, the fucking idiots laughing at you are the same ones living in their parents houses, not paying rent, and just sucking up whatever mommy & daddy & fox news puts into their little brains. Don't even worry about them. Probably not even old enough to vote.

Matrix said:
" but ones being plotted for the future, you could most likely be assured that those would have never been plotted had Bush not been such a fool."

I'm thinking you're a fool for writing what you just wrote.The Cole bombing,the first World Trade Center attack, and 9/11 was plotted out before Bush was in office and no matter what President is in office they will continue to try to hit us hard.Bush magically not being in office wont stop them from plotting out new attacks and trying to hit us.They didnt just start hating us cause Bush is President.It's amazing that you could think if Bush wasnt President they wouldnt plot out attacks against us....wait as soon as Kerry is in,the bad guys will go away forever.

And Bush being in office has done wonders for getting rid of the "bad guys", hasn't it?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Read my words,it doesnt matter what President is in office.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
If Harry S. Truman were still president. Man, he'd just send a few nukes out with STFU! labels on them. That'd rock.

Edit: It doesn't matter who's the president, btw. This country has been hit with terrorist attacks more than once and under 3 different administrations...why in the fuck shouldn't we fight back?

AlphaSnake said:
Edit: It doesn't matter who's the president, btw. This country has been hit with terrorist attacks more than once and under 3 different administrations...why in the fuck shouldn't we fight back?

I have no problem with fighting with, say, Saudi Arabia - since almost all of the hijackers on 9/11 were of Saudi descent - but we don't want to fuck with them because they're our oil buddies.

I have no problem with fighting with, say, North Korea - since they have a madman sitting on a nuclear arsenal that could start some serious shit. And before you say "well that's why we went after Saddam!" - yes, and it's a good thing we found & destroyed those WMDs, eh? And we won't go after them because there's no value (read: oil) in North Korea.

It's like you Bush supporters get your fucking political views off the back of a cereal box or something.

Matrix said:
Read my words,it doesnt matter what President is in office.

Well, of course I'm going to read your words, what the fuck do you want me to do, run my hand across my braille monitor and read the bumps?

Let's get Kerry in there and find out then.

AlphaSnake

For the record: I hate Bush and hope he burns in hell. Even though he's a lying sack of shit, he got rid of another sack of shit and that makes me sort of happy. :)

AlphaSnake said:
For the record: I hate Bush and hope he burns in hell. Even though he's a lying sack of shit, he got rid of another sack of shit and that makes me sort of happy. :)
Are you talking about Clinton or Gore?

AlphaSnake

Saint Cornelius said:
31. Now will you answer my question? I just want to know who I'm dealing with.

No. I refuse to answer your question.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Ok, I honestly wanna know where all this oil is that we stole from Iraq. I keep hearing people say we went there for oil and I wanna see for myself rather than take someone's word for it.

And if we do have the oil, why the crap am I still paying $2 a gallon? :(

AlphaSnake said:
No. I refuse to answer your question.

Well, how about if I ask if you live with your parents? Will you answer that?

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is how you can come to the conclusion that a president like Clinton is "a sack of shit" but Bush is worthy of... I don't know, whatever the fuck you're doing?

And as far as gas prices being so high? It's summer vacation season. The consumer has gotten gouged on that for years now. I just paid $2.11 in sunny/shitty San Diego.

AlphaSnake

Saint Cornelius said:
Well, how about if I ask if you live with your parents? Will you answer that?

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is how you can come to the conclusion that a president like Clinton is "a sack of shit" but Bush is worthy of... I don't know, whatever the fuck you're doing?

And as far as gas prices being so high? It's summer vacation season. The consumer has gotten gouged on that for years now. I just paid $2.11 in sunny/shitty San Diego.

Haha, that was your angle? I wasn't talking about Clinton, I was talking about Saddam. Clinton was my homeslice, brah! And yes, I still live with my 'rents, but I support myself, have my own car, pay for my own clothes, school, etc. etc. I'm pretty independent. I be only 19, too. Moving out around 21.

Okay, fine. Thank god it didn't turn into a Clinton vs. Bush thing, 'cause that just makes me get all apeshit and end up being banned.

Move out earlier. :) You'll be happy you did. Nah, I take it back. Stay as long as you can. The "real world" is a fucked up place.

AlphaSnake

Rent in NYC is way too expensive. But I do have plans to move in with a few friends in the future.

Matrix

Saint Cornelius said:
Well, of course I'm going to read your words, what the fuck do you want me to do, run my hand across my braille monitor and read the bumps?

Let's get Kerry in there and find out then.

*sigh* You didnt read what I wrote cause you followed it up with a question that made it seem like I was 100% behind Bush,which I'm not.Diablos was implying that Bush made this worse,when I was simply saying it started before he was in office and it will continue no matter who is president.You came back at me with "And Bush being in office has done wonders for getting rid of the "bad guys", hasn't it?"

"Let's get Kerry in there and find out then."

*barfs* He's just as bad as Bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom