• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chicks my age are morons... the decent looking ones anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ho ho ho, hold up. I normally don't talk like that, but she has been pissing me off lately. Also, I felt that this convo warrented it's own discussion. So don't act like I go outta my way to be a smartass or whatever. She frequently complains about people thinking that she's stupid. When in fact, she is.

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
You're chatting with someone nicked "horney angel" (it's horny, not horney) as "tig ol bitti". What kind of conversation did you actually expect?

Okay, this was cumulative. She was pissing me off before. My name came from a convo that Vagabond and I were having the previous day. I just haven't changed it yet. I don't go arround and verbaly unload on people all the time. Yeesh.

I never thought I'd see the day someone else types in perfect English on AIM or any other instant messaging service. I use commas, periods, even semi-colons if I can find a way to get them in there. Most people mock me for that. And if I was you that girl wouldn't have been very happy. I'm not very nice to people who are less intelligent than myself, well maybe not... But if they don't know the basics, they are getting hell.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Your first mistake was picking that nick for chatting

Your second mistake was actually expecting an intelligent conversation based on yours and her nicks.

Your biggest mistake however was posting it here because now you just look like a jerk.

Good luck with that.

BlackMage

Banned
Raise Havok said:
I never thought I'd see the day someone else types in perfect English on AIM or any other instant messaging service. I use commas, periods, even semi-colons if I can find a way to get them in there. Most people mock me for that. And if I was you that girl wouldn't have been very happy. I'm not very nice to people who are less intelligent than myself, well maybe not... But if they don't know the basics, they are getting hell.

I think I hate you.

Teddman

Nigerian, never talk to a girl as if you're posting on GA. Unless you want her to run away...

EDIT: She did have one good zinger:
[08:58:28 PM] he sed 'ooww: what the fuck are you talkin about speak
english i dont understand a word u say...like....EVER

J2 Cool

wow, cant believe how long you strung out that convo and then even posted it. Looks to me like she was just completely uninterested, kind of a bitch. Meanwhile you kept blurting a lot of crap that i wouldnt expect to get her interested with. Personally if someone i talk to obviously doesnt want to say anything to me I just ignore them. Do it long enough and I usually get them mentioning stupid facts to me and saying "so...".

Oh, and the fact that most chicks your age are morons doesnt mean you cant have fun with em. Acting stupid and immature once in a while can be fun. Even the smartest people in history have been known to act silly sometimes. Albert Einstein for example. Its about relating to people, not demeaning them

aoi tsuki

The Black Stallion said:
Ho ho ho, hold up. I normally don't talk like that, but she has been pissing me off lately. Also, I felt that this convo warrented it's own discussion. So don't act like I go outta my way to be a smartass or whatever. She frequently complains about people thinking that she's stupid. When in fact, she is.
Reminds me of a couple of threads you started on the old GAF. i recommend you stop trying to rub your superiority in the face of people you feel you're better than, and i don't say that to be negative; just a suggestion. If you're truly better than them, leave them the fuck alone, and let them unknowingly wallow in their own ignorance. One-upping means you step down to their level just to prove your superiority. You posted roughly ten times as much as this girl, and to do what? Who's the winner here?

carpal

[07:58:15 PM] TIG OL BITTI: FYI: Angels are asexual and therefore
can't be horney :p In fact, in the Bible God destroyed
Soddom and Gamorah because they wanted to rape an angel
in it's ass

You misused it's. R U STUPID OR WAT.

I am capable of acting silly. In fact, I do it all the time:

http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=11020

But this chick has been urking me for quite some time. She made me kinda pissed. Not one week ago she tried to make me feel worthless because I didn't support her desicion to by a pair of $900 LV shoes. She's not just an idiot, she's worse... she's the kind with $$$. I hate that.

Also Dem: I always feel like my life is an episode of CYE... I identify pretty well with the man in your avatar.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
you were talking to a girl whos screen name was "oowwww yeah imma put it
all in there' minx!"

Renegade

Banned
dem said:
I cant believe anyone talks to you...
:rollin

Yeah Kenny you coulda shut up after the whole misspelled "Sodom and Gomorrah" thing.

You better not ever talk to me like that. I'll tell you whut

I will talk to you any way I please ;)

Yeah, I don't like her type. As if I talked to her that way because she's a chick... I have plenty of logs in which I tell off some very stupid classmates... in fact, I was abit more direct with them than I was with her. I tried not to be too harsh. I had to restrain myself from calling her a complete dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom