• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Children raped and beaten in Coalition jails...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
evil-pb.jpg

bionic77

Fight for Freeform said:
http://www.sundayherald.com/43796

Again, this is not only dealing with Abu Ghraib, but with Coalition run prisons all over Iraq. Perhaps the more gruesome tapes Rumsfeld were referring to were videos of these children being raped?

No way, how on earth do you just stand around and videotape guards or prisoners raping little kids. Anyone who just stands by and watches that deserves to be shot, I personally have a hard time believing it.

darscot

Wh is good news always the US and bad news always the coalition. Yet the coalition is basically the US?

FightyF

Banned
I personally have a hard time believing it.

Oh no, don't take what I said about videotaping the rape of kids as fact. That's just speculation on what Rumsfeld was referring to. Apparently it was vicious, nasty stuff.

Fusebox

Banned
Going back to previous reports - I still fail to see how a naked pyramid of men is torture, when I did it at Uni it was called drunken fun! :p

bionic77

Fusebox said:
Going back to previous reports - I still fail to see how a naked pyramid of men is torture, when I did it at Uni it was called drunken fun! :p

How about beating someone to death with a flashlight?

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
I read the topic as "Chicken raped and beaten in Coalition jails"

and thought

"Don't they have anything bigger?"

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
bionic77 said:
How about beating someone to death with a flashlight?

you're referring to the dude that refused to buy cold beer? He deserved what he got.

FightyF

Banned
I still fail to see how a naked pyramid of men is torture, when I did it at Uni it was called drunken fun!

Because they did it against their will.

If I came to your house with a gun, held it to your head, and told your parents and the rest of your family to strip down and form a human pyramid...would you call it "drunken fun"?

Jim Bowie

In unrelated news, NAMBLA has given President Bush 5 million dollars to continue fighting terror in Iraq and other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom