• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Circuit City $4.99 game impressions!

teiresias

Giants: Citizen Kabuto - I've heard a lot of good things about this game, so I figured I'd risk five bucks.

You'd heard good things about the PC version. I'm not sure I ever heard much of anything about the PS2 version.

Oh, and someone else mentioned Metroid: Prime. It wasn't $4.99 was it? I'll kick myself if it was (then again Eternal Darkness rang up $19.99 in my CC too, so who knows).

User 406

Banned
teiresias said:
You'd heard good things about the PC version. I'm not sure I ever heard much of anything about the PS2 version.

Yes, it was the PC version, just as I had heard good things about the PC versions of Half Life and Deus Ex and bought the PSX2 versions. I don't play PC games, so conversion details don't concern me, just whether it's a good game as it is. ;)

btw, RING OF RED! RING OF RED! RING OF RED!

manngc

Sea Manky,
I finished Ring of Red over a year ago. Cool game...if it wasn't for the nausatingly slow battle animations that CANNOT be skipped! Those 90 sec skirmmishs turn into nearly 5-10 minute skirmmishs! It was so damned annoying and made the game horridly boring and slow. The concept was great, the execution was laughably bad... The game is only for the absolutely most pateint...

Top Bottom