• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CM Punk Walks Out of the WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.

krae_man

That ending to Raw and the one where DB had Wyatt in the cage had the crowd go fucking nuts. Didn't they end Raw the next week with that sad Cena/Orton chase?

Yep and Orton Attacking Cena Sr with absolutely no consequences. Cena didn't get revenge, he didn't even cut a promo about how mad he was. It was never mentioned again.

Yep and Orton Attacking Cena Sr with absolutely no consequences. Cena didn't get revenge, he didn't even cut a promo about how mad he was. It was never mentioned again.

And Orton fled in a car that wasn't his. "Who's was it? Fucked if we know, be sure to tune in next week!"

And Orton fled in a car that wasn't his. "Who's was it? Fucked if we know, be sure to tune in next week!"

WHO WAS DRIVING THE HUMMER????????

Or "I did it for The Rock!"

etc etc

Just assume it was Hornswoggle and move on. *copyright WWE*

attachment.php

Such an amazing segment lol, I love it sooo much.

Can't wait to see the bloodbath in Chicago once WWE get there if Punk isn't back. They must be dreading it.

Carnby

WHO WAS DRIVING THE HUMMER????????

Or "I did it for The Rock!"

etc etc

Just assume it was Hornswoggle and move on. *copyright WWE*

attachment.php

Such an amazing segment lol, I love it sooo much.

Can't wait to see the bloodbath in Chicago once WWE get there if Punk isn't back. They must be dreading it.

Those marks in Chicago will forget who Punk is once Cool Old Guy HHH starts doing the yes chants against the top heel.

MC Safety

Except Bryan is shit on the mic. He truly is Benoit 2.0

The kid is a genius in the ring, but stick a mic in his hand and he's a mess. Hate HHH all you want, but he destroys him everytime they exchange words. Punk always had great come backs.

Benoit was wooden.

Bryan is personable and can rile a crowd.

paile

Banned
Pity we won't be seeing a Bryan (face)/Punk (heel) feud now. I know they've had matches but not an extended program.

That's the sort of thing that should headline Wrestlemania's, that's your Rock/Austin of the new era, not Orton/Batista for crying out loud. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom