• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN: Trump tells Howard stern it's ok to call his daughter a "piece of ass"

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politics/trump-on-howard-stern/index.html

In another interview, from September 2004, Stern asks Trump if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass," to which Trump responds in the affirmative.
"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.
"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.
"She's beautiful," responds Trump.
"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.
"Yeah," says Trump.
Along with a bunch of other horrible quotes

n the same interview, Stern also asked Trump, "Have you had a black women in bed?"
"Well, it depends on what your definition of black is," responded Trump.
"Interesting. I like this discussion. His bed is a rainbow," Stern said.
"The rainbow coalition, as Rev. Jesse would say," Trump said.

trump-ivanka-gross.gif

DarkKyo

Wonder what it's like to have a lifetime of being a slimeball come back to bite you in ways you never thought possible.

JABEE

Don't go on Howard's show if you ever plan on running for President or something.

It's strange how it has taken this long to unearth clips of these interviews.

Fat4all

Banned
In the same interview, Stern also asked Trump, "Have you had a black women in bed?"
"Well, it depends on what your definition of black is," responded Trump.
"Interesting. I like this discussion. His bed is a rainbow," Stern said.
"The rainbow coalition, as Rev. Jesse would say," Trump said.

:/

Chiggs

Gold Member
Wonder what it's like to have a lifetime of being a slimeball come back to bite you in ways you never thought possible.

Well, we're about to see what that looks like over the next month. Should be interesting, to say the least.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Don't go on Howard's show if you ever plan on running for President or something.

Given the extreme level of teflon-esque bouncing away from other campaign-enders Trump has endured, I can see why the big guns would be held until closer to the election, instead of giving them a chance to simmer back down.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

I don't think it did. They've likely been sitting on this for quite some time now waiting to release it at the right time.

nooooooooooooooooPE

In a 2002 episode, Trump discussed the celebrity boxing match of Paula Jones, who in the 1990s accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment.

"It was interesting. That Paula Jones fight, she was not very talented. That was pretty pathetic," Trump said.

"It's funny because Paula Jones would get hit, she'd run," Robin Quivers said.

"She would run, it's too bad she didn't run like that from Bill (Clinton)," Trump replied.

Dishwalla

Banned
I just hope his business is forever hurt as well. He has no hope being president, but if there was any justice in this world he would have no success in his business ventures for however much longer he's alive.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Every Republican at GOP headquarters right now

tumblr_lgbk4oFzuX1qbtwc5o1_500.gif

You gotta let this guy go. You can play math games where you maybe in some alternate universe win a national election by only appealing to White voters, but this is tanking any chance they have among women. You can't win an election without women.

watershed

Banned
Ivanka can't be surprised by any of this. She's not a kid. She must know who her father is and all his disgusting views.

Dalek

It's not like these were secret tapes. He knew he was on air when he said this. As a 20 year listener of the Stern show, I've heard Trump as a guest for years and he's always been an arrogant slimeball.

Some of Trump's friends, allies and public supporters:

1. Howard Stern
2. Roger Ailes
3. David Dukes

...do I even need to continue?

It's not strange, it's strategic.

Yup.

When running for president EVERY interview or appearance you made will be combed though for stuff to attack you with.

Camp Clinton had a gold mine and is just waiting to roll out when old Trump blurbs time is right.

Someone might have 1 or 2 big fuck ups in their past bit Trump has so god damn many you can just keep them until you need them.

Buckle up because you bet your ass they are going to keep coming the next month.

ghostjoke

Banned
Well, it's not the worst thing released about Trump in the past 24-hours. He can at least take some solace in that?

This has to be the worst 24 hours of Trump entire life.

Maybe second-worst. For him, the worst was when his ex-wife's plastic surgeon fucked up his hairline, forcing him to do the comb-over for the rest of his life.

His ego took a bigger hit from that than any disgusting remark he got caught making about women or even his own wife/daughter.

Forkball

Did people just think to Google " Trump Howard Stern" only now? You could probably find the sexual history of any celebrity if you type in their name plus Howard Stern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom