• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coca-Cola Championship Tournament of Refreshment (FIFA 09, XBOX)

Tf53

Meus Renaissance said:
How come there's an Official PES 2010 thread then?
It might get locked before long. Usual guidelines call for an official thread a week before launch. FIFA 10 is coming out October 2nd (at least in Scandinavia), so there's still a month until it becomes relevant. Of course, should one want to make a thread of previews and speculation, one might find others willing to preview and speculate.

Daigoro

sorry guys, ive totally slacked over the last week.

i just PM'd cjelly so hopefully we can get this done in the next 24hrs. unfortunately we have a 5 hr time difference, so i dont get home from work until its after 3AM his time. makes it tricky, but we're trying to work it out.

jibblypop

Banned
Game 1
Teebs33 / Watford 0
Jibblypop / Crystal Palace 1 (goal: J Oster 70')

Game 2
Teebs33 / Watford 2 (goal: G Rasiak 11') (goal D Francis 76')
Jibblypop / Crystal Palace 0

Game 3
Teebs33 / Watford 0
Jibblypop / Crystal Palace 1 (goal: A. Lee 65')

good games! Teebs, you are a much better player than me. I can tell with your passing and everything.. I just got way too lucky.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Good work dudes.

Bracket updated. ALLLLmost there. cjelly and daigoro game will be resolved by this weekend tf53. After that free win against meus who is banned (good thing those various leagues never got off the ground LOL).

k0ji-wd

Bristol+City+v+Cardiff+City+Hj8n3fmk8t7l.jpg

Crystal Palace 1 vs. Bristol City 0

A. Lee (83)

Bristol City 2 vs. Crystal Palace 1

M. Mcindoe (11)
N. Maynard (24)
A. Lee (51)

Bristol City 2 vs. Crystal Palace 1

N. Maynard (9)
S. John (37)
V. Moses (74)

Fucking awesome games, well played toronto!

Daigoro

im just waiting to hear back from cjelly to make sure that we can schedule our games this weekend.

if not just give one of us the loss and lets get this thing moving.

Daigoro

godammit. i fucked up.

i calculated the timezones wrong and thought our game was today 8pm my time. but i told cjelly something very different.

chalk me up for a loss. sorry for wasting everyone's time. :/

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Daigoro,

In an amazing twist of fate, I'm declaring you the champion of this ill-fated league, just so we have some finality.

vince-mcmahon.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
:lol you guys are more than welcome to play. I just made that post to liven up this wasteland. (And to ensure we had a champion crowned in any event.)

Tf53

In light of the recent developments, I'll claim victory in the next couple of rounds and move straight on to game 27, bitches!

Top Bottom