• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD: MW3 Community Thread lOTl Has 99 problems but it's still pretty fun!

Slamo

At what time does ps3 gaf usually play? I normally just see one or two guys online (Europe here) and rarely in a party.

aristotle

At what time does ps3 gaf usually play? I normally just see one or two guys online (Europe here) and rarely in a party.

Completely missed this. Sorry!

We used to play weekly Fri-Sun @ 8pm central. Since the holidays though, player counts has dropped in our clan. I assume more of us will show back up when new content comes out.

You can always send a message to anyone in our clan or join their game by finding them in the Clan tab in the friend menu.

Is there some sort of way of tweaking matchmaking so I can play new players even though I'm multi-prestiged? Pretty much every MOAB and Flawless vid I've seen is basically full team of prestiges vs low level, mostly non-prestiged. Is there a trick to it?

jkanownik

I saw someone get two MOAB's in the same game last night w/ the Striker. First time I had seen one after two days played. He finished 98 and 6. It was a good 40 kills more than I've seen anyone get in a game I was in. I hadn't seen a score like that since Nuketown.

PaulSancheezzee

Neo Member
My friend gave me his Founder card yesterday and i was receiving a message that said:
"Your code is good to go but we're not. Please try again later."

This morning, I checked online and it shows I have a green skull, which by a couple of other forums indicates I now have founder status. How would I know if the GAF clan received the 500xp that comes along with it and is this really a true indicator that I really have Founder status?

Thanks in advance!

MechDX

Hey I put in for the 360 clan. Just got my hardened edition today ($79 new at Gamestop!) so i do have founder status as well if needed.

Top Bottom