• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot for every Florida penalty

gallery_5_6_24549.jpg

This Maryland game is riveting. Defensive struggle between ACC and Colonial Athletic Association FCS powers.

Still 6-0 W&M going into the 4th quarter.

Pimpwerx

Next half we should spam Gillislee run until BG adjusts, then try passing. I feel like Brissett has been tasked with throwing on early downs, and penalties and bad throws have killed some drives. We should be killing this team. PEACE.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
So far, Nebraska's offense looks pretty good. T-Mart has been throwing really well, the run game was going pretty well (Hopefully Burkhead isn't out too long!).

The defense looks pretty bad so far, not horrible, but c'mon, this is Conference USA.

Special Teams needs some serious work.

Pimpwerx

I see Northwestern is still Northwestern. Not a single fuck given on defense in that game. I can't remember NW ever having a good defense. PEACE.

bachikarn

damn,

Taurean Green ‏@TaureanJGreen
When i was in school we had some GOONS on the football team, just seems like these dudes now are just happy to say they play for Florida…

Ceebs

Remember when Florida playing the scrub teams at the start of the season did not have you freaking out?

I miss those days.

Jhriad

So far, Nebraska's offense looks pretty good. T-Mart has been throwing really well, the run game was going pretty well (Hopefully Burkhead isn't out too long!).

The defense looks pretty bad so far, not horrible, but c'mon, this is Conference USA.

Special Teams needs some serious work.

Really would like to hear more about Marlowe's condition. He's a more important player than I think a lot people realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom