• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyNapSe

wow CSU brings the blitz up the middle and it's free shots at the qb 2 steps into a 5 step drop

edit: the CU Oline is unbelievably bad

Pimpwerx

Yeah because it's our fault cal is garbage? We've scheduled Texas USC, have tenn and va tech comig up. Plus we love our state for ooc games too.

I'm just saying. The meat of our schedule is the SEC grind. People who bitch about our OOC competition are missing the big picture. OSU would be Vandy tier in the SEC. Realtalk. PEACE.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Yeah...I went a bit far with that. :p

Anyway, Driskel can't throw the football. I'm not sure Brissett can either. This is a huge step down from when our QB carousel was Palmer and Johnson. PEACE.

Ohio State is above Florida-tier.

Jhriad

Jeez, what in the world is up with Maher today? From easily one of the best kickers in CFB to this? Something has got to be going on.

I'm just saying. The meat of our schedule is the SEC grind. People who bitch about our OOC competition are missing the big picture. OSU would be Vandy tier in the SEC. Realtalk. PEACE.

The meat of everyone's schedule is their conference games.

By the way, the last time you left your state for a regular season OOC game was over two decades ago, and you got trucked by Syracuse. Since then you've been too scared to try it again. Realtalk.

JHall

Fake punt + late hit. Bravo Gators.

11946117_rage_gif.gif

Pimpwerx

The meat of everyone's schedule is their conference games.

By the way, the last time you left your state for a OOC game was over two decades ago, and you got trucked by Syracuse. Since then you've been too scared to try it again. Realtalk.

Yet we still have a better SoS every season than OSU. I'll take that. Using our OOC as creampuffs beats using our conference as creampuffs.

Besides, those northern schools welcome the opportunity to come down to Florida to get their asses beat. PEACE.

I just don't know how Maryland can be so excited for this game. I mean is it that bad down there? They're celebrating a downed punt deep late in the game.

Edit: Then just gave up a deep 30 yd pass play to W&M.

:jnc

Pimpwerx

Oh you're a fair weather fan?

Got it, nice know you until week 3.

LOL! Just because I was banned almost 2 years doesn't mean I don't rep my team. Repped 'em right through the Zook years. For all I know, you might have been MIA since 2002.

NOOOOOOOOOO! Fucking shitty defensive effort there. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

I can't even listen to sports radio Monday. Jason Jackson is gonna be celebrating this BG effort all day.

Driskel made two BG players Bullwinkle really bad there. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom