• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
61880-George-Michael-its-happening-i-dNrF.gif

C4Lukins

What happened? I miessed it.

LSU threw an incompletion around the TCU five with 5 seconds left. An LSU players helmet fell off during the play which is supposed to take off 10 seconds ending the half. TCU team ran into the lockeroom, but the call was reversed and TCU had to come back out. LSU kicked a field goal to the end the half.

Mr. Patch

LSU threw an incompletion around the TCU five with 5 seconds left. An LSU players helmet fell off during the play which is supposed to take off 10 seconds ending the half. TCU team ran into the lockeroom, but the call was reversed and TCU had to come back out. LSU kicked a field goal to the end the half.

Les Miles is a wizard.

How does shit like that almost always work out in LSU's favor?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!

Did they ever explain why 96 for TCU was penalized?

Top Bottom