• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

pxleyes

Banned
Been up for 39 hours now. Sitting in the garage of my aunt and uncle-in-law's, who happen to be huge buckeyes. You OSU guys would be seriously jealous of some of this memorabilia. I will take photos.

Only football sustains me. It is literally the only reason I am awake.

Schlookum

Neo Member
to be fair i was expecting at least a 2 touchdown win for WKU, this is Bobby Petrino, the man hates UK with such a passion I even think its unhealthy
I swear he was going to go for a touchdown at the end of the game. Maybe he's changed. Gotta rehabilitate that image for the next job.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I'm proud of our guys. To go down to an environment like Auburn and only lose by 7 I'm impressed. Saw a lot of improvements on both sides of the ball and I think we are definitely going to knock off some PAC12 teams. If we had a QB that didn't throw bone head picks we could have won that one. Again, Auburn fans are awesome. 0 trash talking, wished us safe travels and good luck on the rest of the season. A lot of class down here.

Top Bottom