• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 11| Thursday Night Lights

Velcro Fly

It was Tuitt and I think the Pitt QB lowered his head into him.

The rule and ejection are ridiculous considering they can overturn the ejection but not the penalty.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
hopefully just the wind knocked out of him, and not busted ribs. Didn't favor shoulder, so I don't think it'd be it or collarbone

Velcro Fly

Alabama has a few WRs that are sneaky good but don't get much talk because of how good every other position has been recently. It's either the defense or the line or the HBs and now McCarron.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I don't have the exact stat, but something like 64 of his 67 career receptions have been first downs or touch downs.

yeah, over 90% of his catches are 1st down or tDs

Chuck: 6-1 maybe 6-2. It's good jumping and solid catching. Nice possession WR

BYrLibVCAAAMqK9.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Yeah, I was just wondering if it was legit or not. I heard it was even more bullshit that most targeting calls usually are.
The qb was running the ball on a keeper. It was definitely a helmet to helmet shot, but there wasn't much the defender could do differently. Who knows? Too many collegiate officials to get any sort of consistency.

LJ11

Cameron doing a great job. these wrs are no joke.

shame I have to go out, seems like a great game is unfolding.

Top Bottom