• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 11| Thursday Night Lights

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
820767572.gif

if I'm looking at this right it may be for the south title

Arizona State is still ahead of you guys. You guys play them a week before us, so that'll determine the importance of our game.

That said, my comment was more about I don't think you have to worry about our team this year. You guys should win easily.

3rd and 12 for VT. Long run after the catch, fumble into endzone, recovered by offense, touchdown. Just as they drew it up during the timeout called so that the QB could stay in the game after losing his helmet.

35-17 Hokies

pxleyes

Banned
Legit targeting call in the UCF game. Kid is still down. Houston player absolutely plastered him while he wasn't looking and aimed right for the head.

So, if VT beats Miami, and Duke beats Miami, they would play for the ACC title as long as Clemson beats Ga Tech.

I can't believe there is a scenario in which Duke makes the title game.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
might as well go for it, wasting a timeout.

Yeldon either didn't follow his FB, or the FB didn't cut wide to block the edge. Just shitty.

Velcro Fly

Your two time defending national champion starting QB lights it up in the second quarter

Coming out of halftime Saban basically says we need to run and they can't get the first on 3rd and 1.

Top Bottom