• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 12| Undefeated when playing (InsertTeamName) football

cashman

Banned
On the birght side, I was starting to get a little worried that Mack might weasel his way into another year at Texas.

Enron

Banned
It's a good thing i decided not to watch the UGA/Auburn game. Just saw the score. Praying for more losses and a sex scandal to get Richt fired.

Please God, just this once.

Oozer3993

I refuse to believe that a human being would be stupid enough to call the plays that Michigan is running. There must be a really dim-witted dog chewing on Al Borges' headeset, causing the offense to run whatever play the munching sounds like.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
We're playing better than I thought we would. 4th quarter has been when this team has played its best. Lets see what happens.

KingGondo

Banned
Pure gold from Shaggy Bevo:
Originally Posted by knoxtnhorn
The only way Case could possibly get on my good side would be if he hiked the ball, sprinted to the sideline, and drilled Mack Brown in the face with it. Though, he'd probably miss or throw it so slowly, only one or two of Mack's butter teeth would fall out.
Holy shit :jnc

Oozer3993

Brady Hoke and Al Borges SHOULD be Kiffin'd and not even allowed on the team bus after this game, but that's far too smart a move for the Michigan Athletic Department to make.

Top Bottom