• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 12| Undefeated when playing (InsertTeamName) football

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
new-duke-matte-black-helmet.jpg

george_us

Hard to believe even with the offense struggling somewhat that we're able to put up 60 pts and over 400 yards rushing.

What's going on in Eugene? Figured the Ducks would come out and drop 40 on Utah in the first quarter after last week.

Jhriad

Only four turnovers in the first half...

This Husker team makes me wish I could do anything else but watch them play. Maybe I'll get selective amnesia so that the only Husker football I remember is from prior to 2002.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
UGA had 2 seconds tick off after getting that 1st down, and then another second after the incompletion :lol

Don't matter, UGA ain't got the men on defense to stop this.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Okay I've been here, lurking or otherwise, for a whole season. What the hell is jnc it's driving me crazy

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Wouldn't be surprised to see Michael Brewer come out at QB today if one or both of our true freshmen continues to struggle. We've been a little confused as to why he came in and played a series against Kansas a while back but we haven't seen him since; apparently it's mostly just because he started the season not able to practice due to injury and after that it's just been hard to work him in to the rep rotation with two guys in front of him that both have more game experience than he does.

After the KSU debacle last week, though, it's been reported that his rep count has gone up significantly this week. Nobody knows exactly what that means at this point, and nobody's really expecting him to start, but he may start figuring in to the rotation now.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
CMR was hilarious when he got asked about penalties going into half. You know he knew they were asking about his side line penalty.

methane47

OH lord Jesus... James Wilder just jumped 5 yards in the air with a safety dragging on his leg!

So crazy.. he was litterally IN THE AIR with a safety HOLDING ON TO HIS LEG and got dragged on the ground for 5 yards lol

sheesh what a beast

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Hadn't realized before this week, when I keep seeing in the setups for our game that we're 7-3 and Baylor is 8-0, that Baylor actually has 4 games left this season. I guess I was just forgetting how many bye weeks they had early in the season. No wonder they've barely had any injuries so far this season.

Top Bottom