• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 12| Undefeated when playing (InsertTeamName) football

Seriously makes me ill thinking about eating from that at a Golden Corral.

I was at a breakfast meeting at one the other day. The fountain apparently runs 24/7. I asked an employee and they said they leave it running because they don't have to clean it if it runs constantly.

Velcro Fly

I am almost ready to believe that Florida State is back. Not quite there yet.

Florida St. never left. They've always had tons of talent. They just haven't had a good QB that is a leader and consistent player in about a decade. They have no one to bail them out during those games they just don't show up. In years past they would have probably lost to BC.

I got it from reading this post. Thanks

1ulN8l7.gif

squicken

Chelf has real static feet too. I wonder if Gundy coaches that? Chelf can run so it's not like he's non-athletic. But it makes him slow to hand-off and set his feet to throw to secondary receivers

sooo lucky

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
GamecockGAF is here. Florida u goin down

Also, damn is Auburn actually good? I still don't think so

Florida St. never left. They've always had tons of talent. They just haven't had a good QB that is a leader and consistent player in about a decade. They have no one to bail them out during those games they just don't show up. In years past they would have probably lost to BC.

It takes 11 on both sides.

They were always talented, but they didn't have that clear gap on everybody. This team has it, at least compared to the ACC. This will be their first undefeated ACC campaign since 2000, and many of those years had multiple losses. They still need to beat Florida, win the ACC championship game, and then I'll believe they're back, win or lose in the BCS championship game against (presumably) Alabama. But this team certainly brings back memories of Bowden's great teams.

I was at a breakfast meeting at one the other day. The fountain apparently runs 24/7. I asked an employee and they said they leave it running because they don't have to clean it if it runs constantly.

Man if youre going to Golden Corral for meetings I dont think I want to work where you work....

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
YES YES YES YES GOOOOOOO COUGS! HALLELUJAH HOLY SHIT WHERE'S THE TYLENOL?

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Monroeski said:
Miami is still likely headed for a 10 win season and a birth in their CCG IMO which is a pretty good deal to sell to recruits even with the big FSU loss.
10 wins, eh, maybe. CCG, no. VaTech only has Maryland and Virginia left. They would have to massively shit the bed for us to get back into it, and that's assuming we win 3 straight, which is no guarantee without Duke Johnson.

:jnc

Top Bottom