• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 12| Undefeated when playing (InsertTeamName) football

Tamanon

Banned
This game is STILL not over. So great.

Not entirely sure Murray was still behind the line of scrimmage there on that throw.

Writer for Washington Post:

IAoZkhu.png

:jnc

Damn Murray got lit up

Tracie looks hot in those tight Jeans

Need a gif if that cute sad Auburn girl. They shoulda went back to her after that TD

Enron

Banned
Aaron murray is a fucking piece of shit. I will be glad when his ass is gone. Always comes up small in the biggest moments. The USC and the LSU games this year were the only times in his entire career that he ever showed up when it counted. Even today, he led a comeback before looking like a total chump on the last play.

Aaron murray is a fucking piece of shit. I will be glad when his ass is gone. Always comes up small in the biggest moments. The USC and the LSU games this year were the only times in his entire career that he ever showed up when it counted. Even today, he led a comeback before looking like a total chump on the last play.

Umm, he brought them back from 20 down in a little over 10 minutes. Threw for over 400 yards... Blame the UGA secondary on this one.

squicken

naw this is sarcasm. You almost got me though

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Texas Tech coming to play tonight. Watch out.

No need to go into all the varied reasons (as they're all fairly small but all together mean something more) but like I posted an hour or two ago I have a really good feeling about this game. The odds are still clearly against us but there are a lot of things this week to be positive about.

Surge

Damn him for not knocking the ball down on that pass play right?

Enron

Banned
Umm, he brought them back from 20 down in a little over 10 minutes. Threw for over 400 yards... Blame the UGA secondary on this one.

Yeah, and he panicked like he's never played football before on the final play when there was no need to and completely fucked up the final shot he worked so hard to get.

Such is typical of the Aaron Murray era at UGA. Will be glad for Hutson Mason next year under center, and hopefully with a new coaching staff.

Praying for two more losses.

Top Bottom