• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 12| Undefeated when playing (InsertTeamName) football

Yeah, and he panicked like he's never played football before on the final play when there was no need to and completely fucked up the final shot he worked so hard to get.

Such is typical of the Aaron Murray era at UGA. Will be glad for Hutson Mason next year under center, and hopefully with a new coaching staff.

Praying for two more losses.

I hope UGAs next in line is an actual piece of shit and they go 4-8 for the next 4 seasons.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
https://vine.co/v/ht6pO2FwT6t

unsure if that works, but :lol Dwag coaches.

One job. You had one job.

Hope you guy's kill Penn Wagers. Everyone forgot that fumble BS from earlier. That's a free score to AU, on top of the free score #25 gave up.

I got off the couch and walked out when that ball was tipped up in the air, barely saw #5 catch it.

Just lols all around.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Amaro not being on the Mackey Award watch list is a freaking travesty.

Gus Johnson's right. Baylor in troubaaaaaaaaal

IMO this is what the OU game would have looked like if OU had any kind of decent offense.

I think KSU wrote the blueprint for beating Baylor (even though, of course, they didn't actually get it done) and now we're just waiting on somebody to take advantage. I don't know if it'll be us tonight or not but it's why I've been thinking OSU will beat them next week for a while now.

squicken

Sorry guys, but I've been watching this for 4 straight years. Every single game for 4 years. Always the same story. Lots of stats, not a lot of wins against good opponents.

I mean Nick Marshall bounced a pass off of two DBs for a game winning TD. Is he clutch for doing that?

Enron

Banned
I mean Nick Marshall bounced a pass off of two DBs for a game winning TD. Is he clutch for doing that?

Nope. But Aaron Murray shitting his pants on the last play isn't clutch either. Neither is his TERRIBLE record vs. ranked or top 10 opponents.

JHall

This entire Florida coaching staff better be job hunting at the end of the year. But, I feel Foley will give Muschamp another year.

Aaron Murray hate is completely irrational. For his sake, I can't wait for him to leave UGA and have a solid NFL career (whether it's as a fringe-average starter or solid back-up).

Top Bottom