• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 12| Undefeated when playing (InsertTeamName) football

Bad Heidari's return does not bode well for USC. Should USC score again, they might have to bust out the constant 2pt conversion attempts. Not to mention we may not want to try for FGs.

Chris R

Oh wow, just saw how Auburn won. Talk about needing some situational awareness there... KNOCK THE BALL DOWN. You get it back on their 30 or whatever, even if you don't add one to your career int totals.

Pimpwerx

I wonder how much floor slapping Warren Sapp was doing today.

Did Duke beat the Canes? I didn't see.

*looks at score*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

My FB friends called me a troll for saying that losing to the Canes was an embarrassment, and that their team was a fucking mirage. Holy shit! They lose to Duke. That's as bad as us losing to Vandy. Canes are just not a very good team. They're gonna go from what, #7...to tumbling out of the Top25 completely. PEACE.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Mayfield with what looks like a small-ish injury. May be about to see whether the backup is Davis Webb or Michael Brewer.

...and as soon as I typed that they showed Brewer warming up on the sideline.

Enron

Banned
It seems weird to blame this on Murray. Sure he made a dumb play on a low percentage play, but the Dawgs lost because they gave up a TD on an equally low percentage play. How is that his fault?

You are right, it's not his fault we lost. However, he still chokes and sucks when it matters.

That Baylor offense.

They
Vince-Wilfork-Turkey-Leg.gif

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Still feeling pretty good about our defense today. Baylor looked great on that drive but a TD given up on a short field like that isn't anything to be ashamed of.

So that happened... Cal scores a touchdown to close it to 34-17 and then give up a touchdown on the ensuing onside kick. 41-17 now. Cal has given up 40+ points to eight opponents this season.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
They really said that thing about Ward's wife wrong. She's been his girlfriend since they were 14, apparently, but what the announcers said was "he married his 14 year old sweetheart" then talked about the kid they have. :jnc

JHall

Brent Pease, now is the perfect time for a play action pass. Use your damn brain.

Edit: Instead they false start, then throw a damn screen to the short side of the field. Fucking horrible.

Ultimately, USC needs to build a pretty big lead heading into the half. Gaffney is going to punish them all night, and USC's offense and defense tend to taper off hard in the second half, especially the 4th quarter. That's what only 40 or so scholarship players will get you, though.

edit: refs with a real generous spot for the farm, that's a shame.

Wait, what the fuck? it was short according to the chains, and then the pac-12 refs gave it a 1st down.
:jnc what the fuck

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Noooooooooo Amaroooooooooo

I've been saying all year that Mayfield hangs him out to dry on those middle passes. Cost us on a lot of incompletions in the past, costing us with an injury now.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This Bama/MSU game is awful. I hope the UT Chattanooga game is more entertaining since I'm driving 8 hours to see it.

Top Bottom