• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot UWF (Pensacola represent!) but maybe they are division 2.
There is also New College of Florida but I don't know if they have a sports program. Bethune Cookman is private and also there is now Florida Polytechnic but they don't start classes until next August.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I have a feeling Jameis is going to take advantage of the Gators today. Nothing they can do will stop him from getting what he wants. A win.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Alright Jimbo, time to get the running game established. A long TD drive would be a wonderful thing right now.

Pimpwerx

Surprised we gained anything out of the Wildcat. Everyone should know we never pass out of it. We only run. Just pack the box whenever we get in that formation.

Anyway, I double-lettered today, as I went to Publix for breakfast and game beers. Lucky Gators t-shirt under lucky Gators sweater. I really don't know why. I want us to lose so Muschamp can be fired. I don't want to get blown out, but I want us to lose. Lose be enough points to be a definitive loss, but not enough to be a national embarrassment again. Maybe that's all the luck I could get us anyway.

Also, what's this the announcer was saying about Foley committing to Muschump again? Did Foley really say he was sticking with him after losing to Georgia Southern? If so, I hope Foley gets shitbinned too. You can't be so cheap that you'll set your biggest sports program back half a decade to save $8M. Why is his contract buyout so big anyway? How much money and years did we commit to someone who never looked that great as a coach? WTF does Muschamp do in these interviews that gets anyone to write blank checks like that? I'm fucking baffled. PEACE.

ascii42

Surprised we gained anything out of the Wildcat. Everyone should know we never pass out of it. We only run. Just pack the box whenever we get in that formation.

Anyway, I double-lettered today, as I went to Publix for breakfast and game beers. Lucky Gators t-shirt under lucky Gators sweater. I really don't know why. I want us to lose so Muschamp can be fired. I don't want to get blown out, but I want us to lose. Lose be enough points to be a definitive loss, but not enough to be a national embarrassment again. Maybe that's all the luck I could get us anyway.

Also, what's this the announcer was saying about Foley committing to Muschump again? Did Foley really say he was sticking with him after losing to Georgia Southern? If so, I hope Foley gets shitbinned too. You can't be so cheap that you'll set your biggest sports program back half a decade to save $8M. Why is his contract buyout so big anyway? How much money and years did we commit to someone who never looked that great as a coach? WTF does Muschamp do in these interviews that gets anyone to write blank checks like that? I'm fucking baffled. PEACE.
Losing this game won't get Muschamp fired. Everyone expects Florida to lose anyway.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Impressive first quarter by the Gators. Need to go down and score 7 here.

Their run defense is annoying as hell. Need to get the big man Karlos in there to try to break into the secondary.

If Kelvin hadn't dropped that slant we would be up 7 not 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom