• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those duck uni's were awful..

so....just another week in college football?

There is no other tiebreaker, IIRC.

since there is no head to head game between you two that would be the only tie breaker, no other teams to cause a three way tie ect. Only way I see you all not getting the BCS bid is if you lose to SMU and Cincy beats us. I don't think Cincy just beating us would boost them enough to jump you

so....just another week in college football?

since there is no head to head game between you two that would be the only tie breaker, no other teams to cause a three way tie ect. Only way I see you all not getting the BCS bid is if you lose to SMU and Cincy beats us. I don't think Cincy just beating us would boost them enough to jump you

The tiebreaker would only come into play if Cinci wins and UCF lose. Any other result and UCF wins the AAC and gets the auto bid.

The tiebreaker would only come into play if Cinci wins and UCF lose. Any other result and UCF wins the AAC and gets the auto bid.
Right. UCF wins and they're in no matter what. Cinci loss also gets us to the BCS. Cinci win and UCF loss makes things interesting.

I'll be a UL fan again next week.

your right, for some reason I thought cincy didnt have a conference loss, but after looking I remember they dropped a horrible close game to USF earlier

desh

Does it bother anyone else that USF isn't in South Florida, or is Tampa considered South?

E: GO BLUE!!!!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Ohio State @ Michigan by 7
Duke @ North Carolina by 7
Alabama @ Auburn by 21
Clemson @ South Carolina by 7
Notre Dame @ Stanford by 7
Texas A&M @ Missouri by 7
UCLA @ USC by 7
Arizona @ Arizona State by 7

Does it bother anyone else that USF isn't in South Florida, or is Tampa considered South?

E: GO BLUE!!!!

I believe that is a result of our awesome and totally not stupid legislature. I've not read up on this so it could be aprocryphal.

The school didn't have a name and there was a lot of wrangling over what to call it. Tampa paper suggests USF instead of USWF or other terrible names. Local politician with a lot of pull gets it called that so that all South Florida legislators and voters would come to think of it as their university and help with funding efforts. He was right.

ag-my001

Saturday Picks:

Ohio State @ Michigan by 17
Duke @ North Carolina by 8
Alabama @ Auburn by 11
Notre Dame @ Stanford by 10
Texas A&M @ Missouri by 7
UCLA @ USC by 8
Arizona @ Arizona State by 10

It's on today gents! Apparently michigan won't let the team in the stadium.

I will say there's a ton of buckeyes up here. I'm guessing at least 1/3 of the stadium will be osu fans.

mcgruber

Saturday Picks:

Ohio State @ Michigan by 22
Duke @ North Carolina by 7
Alabama @ Auburn by 11
Notre Dame @ Stanford by 15
Missouri by 7
UCLA @ USC by 7
Arizona @ Arizona State by 10

I feel like my mov for ohio state is still too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom