• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Oklahoma looks truly awful in any passing situation.

Going to miss the game tonight due to the Kanye show in Houston. Hope it doesn't snow!

I was so ticked off I missed that storm. Came home to Maryland for the holidays and balmy weather instead.

Kinda what happened to my sister in law. She went home to New Jersey that year, and my brother had way too much joy describing the snow storm to her over the phone.

squicken

I forgot there was that VGX thing. Hope the forum isn't crashing all evening

Tompkins can't really throw much better than Knight

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If we lose by 21 or less and no major injuries, I'll be thrilled. More than anything, I just want the players to not give up on any play. You don't know if Duke finds something that works against FSU, even with the game out of reach, might be even more effective to whoever the bowl opponent will be.

I will say if Duke does pull of the most major of upsets, then its going to be hard to care about the bowl game.

Meier

OU looks unbelievably bad on offense. And it's not just the QB -- receivers are failing to get any separation. Should keep pounding the rock with Clay -- only way they moved the ball effectively earlier.

squicken

I never thought I would miss Landry. Didn't think it was possible, but the QBs are so bad this year

e: Great block by Thompson on that reverse

826241678.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom