• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcgruber

is this ucf team worse than niu last year or do we just blame the weather?

do we close out the bcs era with one of the worst matchups ever? Baylor vs ucf?

squicken

Doing some reading, there are two at-large spots, and the teams contending for them will be Oregon, Clemson, Oklahoma and Louisville

squicken

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/KingGondo/E2FE43EE-A184-4D38-9D35-5999FAA2D223_zpsqefxhocj.jpimg]

It was a catch and a fumble. Part of it is Gundy's fault for not calling a timeout or challenging the call, but still.[/QUOTE]

You guys got screwed. It was a clear INT to me that the OU WR knocked out well after both guys were down and the ball was secured

is this ucf team worse than niu last year or do we just blame the weather?

do we close out the bcs era with one of the worst matchups ever? Baylor vs ucf?
Freezing 20 degrees. UCF has one loss only to USC by 3. Beat a solid Penn St on the road, top 10 UL and demolished some teams in the process.

Close wins otherwise, but a win is a win! We also didn't get blown out by Bowling Green.

KingGondo

Banned
The officiating was awful for that entire game, and mostly benefited OU. Sorry, man. :/
Eh, I'll live. Losing to OU just gets old. We're seriously snakebitten against them. It's inexplicable.

And I'm not a conspiracy theorist. It's more plausible that the refs are simply incompetent.

It would be the most hilarious thing ever if Texas wins the Big 12 with the calls in the Iowa State game and in Bedlam.

jakncoke

Banned
Found this and lold

Dr. Phil won a football scholarship to the University of Tulsa where he played middle linebacker. He was on the team when it lost to the University of Houston by the score of 100-6, one of the most lopsided scores in NCAA history

It would be the most hilarious thing ever if Texas wins the Big 12 with the calls in the Iowa State game and in Bedlam.

bZMJz2J.jpg

Thanks for being a classy OU fan. There are lots out there but the shitty ones get loudest after games like this.

To be fair, nearly all OSU fans I know are loudest before a game in which they are favored. Come Monday, all the orange they wore all last week, will be packed away until next bedlam game. All the noise they talked all week? They won't say a word next week. They win? They rub it in. They lose? They act like the game didn't even happen.

And I don't even hate OSU. Unless they are playing OU, I root for them. I like to see my team do good. If they don't, I'll root for the next in-state team.

As you said, that int was questionable. But that was on Gundy too. Challenge, or use a timeout to force the challenge.

mcgruber

Freezing 20 degrees. UCF has one loss only to USC by 3. Beat a solid Penn St on the road, top 10 UL and demolished some teams in the process.

Close wins otherwise, but a win is a win! We also didn't get blown out by Bowling Green.

those close wins are alarming....to temple and usf.

bortles doesn't have the put the team on his back factor like teddy does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom