• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

In St. Louis right now and at the bar everyone is spouting off toughest conference in the land and cheering for MSU hoping Auburn wins it all. They have fully assimilated.

Kevtones

ASU losing looks good for Oregon. Wonder if Sugar or Orange Bowl will snag them... Could maybe see Fiesta pick them, who knows..

Fiesta is set with UCF and Baylor I think.

Best shot was the Sugar or a betrayal of Clemson in the Orange. I have this inner channel going that's telling that Bama/Oregon will be in the Orange and it will upstage the shitty title game.

I'm honestly not going to freak out over this game, no matter what happens.

Last week's game really wore me out. There's only so much sports-related stress I can take. So I'm just going to chill the fuck out, and whatever happens, happens.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

Last week's game really wore me out. There's only so much sports-related stress I can take. So I'm just going to chill the fuck out, and whatever happens, happens.

Perspective is important.

Freeman trying to repent for his earlier transgressions.

This is pretty much where I've been since about the Northwestern game.

Fiesta is set with UCF and Baylor I think.

Best shot was the Sugar or a betrayal of Clemson in the Orange. I have this inner channel going that's telling that Bama/Oregon will be in the Orange and it will upstage the shitty title game.

How come? I thought only Big-12 is automatic qualifier for the Fiesta?

UCF Baylor is a garbage matchup for the Fiesta.

Kevtones

How come? I thought only Big-12 is automatic qualifier for the Fiesta?

UCF Baylor is a garbage matchup for the Fiesta.

Think someone said they had the last choice this year so they'll basically get that either way. Could be wrong.

Baylor/Oregon would be fun.

Can we emancipate from gaming side? I really, really hate them.

First time I agreed with you in a while.

We're about to get an FSU vs. Auburn MNC.

YOLO.

FSU will have played one of the easier MNC schedules ever and Auburn needed about 17 Wazzu mental lapses to beat them.

What a crock of shit title game.

Are you really going to judge Auburn on the first game they played with a new coach and a new quarterback over how they've played throughout the year?

Come on, now.

I know you're still bitter over the Dyer run but you're smarter than that.

Hope so. I'd love to watch Auburn get fkn thrashed.

What leads you to believe that? I hate ignorant comments like that with no reasoning or logic behind them.

Auburn has defeated two Top-5 BCS teams in 8 days. Ohio State has defeated two Top-5 BCS teams over the past 3,992 days.

I love you

:/ As long as a sec team doesn't win that title I don't care that much, but I would prefer a title game without someone from that conference. Sorry sec gaf, but I am just so sick of them.

So sick of them winning title games? Blame the other conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom