• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

impirius

I thought that punter did a decent job of trying to keep his balance. It was just a funny looking result.

Man, I couldn't even finish that thought before the ensuing UF drive ended.

Pimpwerx

I have not been impressed with Matt Jones at all. His vision kinda sucks.

He's still battling an infection or something. But yeah, neither of our backs anticipate the blocks very well. I feel that's something we miss from Gillislee. I wish he had this line to run behind, because we block a lot better than last year. PEACE.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Learn to tackle, you bums!

He's still battling an infection or something. But yeah, neither of our backs anticipate the blocks very well. I feel that's something we miss from Gillislee. I wish he had this line to run behind, because we block a lot better than last year. PEACE.

He hasn't played in like a month with a viral infection or something. He was a lot better last year. I'm sure he'll get better as the season goes on.
I sure hope it's just that he's not playing at 100%, because if we have to depend on Driskel all season, it's gonna be a long year.

PBY

Banned
Why do I feel like this is a game we're both losing? I don't think either fanbase is very happy right now. This is the true power of fuckball. PEACE.
Seriously. I feel like we could both be down huge. Fuckball is the best way to describe this shitshow.

bachikarn

ugh, we are going to have to suffer through 2 more years of Driskel. Even if Grier is as good as advertised, highly doubt we bench a senior next year for him.

bachikarn

We should have just started Brissett all along man.

Driskel fucking blows.

I liked Brissett, but I don't know if he was as good as people made him out to be. Regardless, a drop back passer wasn't going to have much success with our OL and WR last year. I do feel both groups have improved dramatically this year, so Brissett may have been have to excel this year.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like Devonte Fields has been getting some playing time today for TCU, despite the two game suspension that Patterson was making such a big deal about when LSU reinstated their RB for the opening game. I'm sure he'll just be suspended later on in the season, in one of those "I said he was suspended for two games, not WHICH two games" type of moves. I don't think he played the first half of the game today, so maybe he'll serve a half game suspension later?

Regardless, I'm sure it's not coincidence that he's getting some playing time in even against a creampuff opponent the week before the Tech game.

Glad to see Pachall got the start today; was afraid he was benched after last week. Not that he's a bad player or anything but I'm much more worried about Boykin and I'm glad to see Pachall may take some playing time from him next week.

::edit::
Looks like Pachall may have just gone down with an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom